Why Am I Crying?

I Planned It!

You looked at Chunji with silent shock as he pulled away. He softly your cheek and smiled. You slapped his hand away as tears fell down your cheek. CAP noticed you were crying and acted quickly. He grabbed Chunji's collar and punched him down.


CAP grabbed him again, "That one was for kissing _________. This one is for punching me!" You held CAP back before he could punch him a second time. You pushed CAP away from him and shook your head with teary eyes, "Stop Min Soo." You turned and started walking back towards your room. Your legs refused to work and you collapsed. CAP and Chunji both ran to catch you, but you pushed Chunji away and grabbed onto CAP.


CAP smirked at Chunji and helped you up. He swiftly lifted you into his arms and carried you to your room. Chunji took a step back and watched as his heart tore apart. He took a seat and held his heart, he just couldn't believe it!


-------------


It had been at least thirty minutes now and you were still in the same position: knees huddled up to your chin, arms wrapped around your legs with the blanket on covering your legs as tears fell ice in a while. CAP was by your side and would once in a while ask you if you were okay or needed anything.


CAP couldn't stand it anymore! You could ignore him and cry all you want, but the fact that you wouldn't eat or drink anything was making him pissed off! He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around you softly. You blankly stared ahead of you and continued to cry.


"Stop crying okay ________? He's not worth crying for. You need to cheer up and eat. You should be hungry by now," CAP softly mumbled. You shook your head, "I don't know why I'm still crying. Is it because I'm mad that he stole me first kiss? No. Is it because he humiliated me like that? No." You buried your face in in your knees and cried at how foolish you felt.


CAP held you tighter and sighed as he felt a ping in his heart. He shouldn't have said anything at all. He should've just stuck quiet. After a while, he lifted your face up and wiped your tears away with a small smile and whispered, "Don't cry anymore. If you want, I'll protect you from him now. So that he can't hurt you anymore. I'll make sure he won't be able to come near you." You shook your head and pulled away from him, "I don't know what I want so please don't do anything to him. Just...take me home please.


------------------


Awww!! Uri Chunji yah!!