Transfer Student

I Planned It!


English will be in a bolder font okay? :)


---------------------


"Ah! I'm late!" you shouted as you ran out of the bathroom from your shower. You quickly combed your hair and put on your school uniform. You looked around for the bow you for yesterday, but couldn't find it anywhere! Time was running out, so you just grabbed your bag and phone and ran out the door.


"__________, aren't you eating?" your mom asked. You kissed their cheeks good bye and ran out without answering them. At the curb, Chunji was waiting for you. You immediately hopped on his bike and told him to hurry.


Luckily this time, you guys weren't late. You sighed in relief at the gate and fixed your clothes. Chunji wrapped an arm around your shoulders and walked with you in as he held onto his bike. After locking his bike, he followed you to homeroom.


You went over and sat down in your seat by the window and Chunji scooted in next to you. He held quietly laid his head on the table and closed his eyes. He was oddly quiet today. You turned and looked at him with curiosity. You reached your hand out to touch his hair. Looking at it closely, it really did match him. After dyeing his hair so many times, it was still surprisingly soft and smooth.


You yawned and looked away. Apparently you weren't the only one who didn't get any sleep last night. Yesterday yo worked all night on your bookshelf and homework. But it all paid off since your shelf turned out pretty well. Suddenly the teacher came in with a student following him.


"Class settle down. We have a transfer student so please be polite," Teacher Jeon announced. You looked at the guy. He was slightly taller than Chunji and he probably also favored colored hair since his was black with a small layer of blue over his bangs. All the students quieted down and watched him.


He awkwardly scratched the back of his head and started, "Hello, uhh I meanHello, I'm Bang Min Soo. But call CAP."


You couldn't help but smile at his broken Korean. Chunji was awake now and stared at how you smiled to the new guy. He looked up to the CAP guy and noticed he was looking straight at you too. He elbowed you and gave you an irked, disgusted look. You looked at him and mouthed 'Be nice.' Chunji stood up immediately and looked directly at Min Soo, "I'm not giving up my wife."