It Wasn't CAP

I Planned It!


You were so surprised by his sudden outburst, that you didn't know what to do. Right now, your heart was racing in your chest, but you didn't know why. Maybe 'cause you were scared?


Chunji turned away and closed the box with the cake in it and handed it back to you. He eyes showed no signs of happiness or joking, only sadness. "I don't want to be just your friend, so go share this cake with Ah Hyun or CAP. I want to be your boyfriend," he softly mumbled.


He got up and walked into the kitchen with the bottle of soda and cups. You couldn't take what was all just said. You didn't know if he was a psychotic stalker or just really your best friend. You got up immediately and walked out of his house. Whether, he was a stalker or a friend, he still liked you and being home alone with a guy that likes you would probably giving them thoughts. You looked at your watch and it read 11:26AM. You sighed at how fast time had passed. You continued walking down the street as thoughts busily occupied your brain. Not knowing where you were going, you thought about what Chunji meant when he said he wouldn't give up. You thought about your feelings for, which of course was friendship. Right?


Of course they were feelings of friendship. Nothin more! But then Ah Hyun's words came into mind, 'Do you like Min Soo?' You still wondered why she would as that. But now that you think about it, CAP really was a nice guy and would it be wrong if you liked him? You sighed and looked up at the clear sky, 'Why is this happening to me?!' You made your way into a park and walked through all the maze-like set ups. You got to the end of it and watched the waterfall. It was so peaceful and relaxing. You just stepped back and sat down in the bench to watch. You curled up your knees to your chin and wrapped your arms around your legs. You didn't know how long it was, but you soon fell asleep.


---


It was getting late and your parents saw no sign of you coming home. They called you many times but you never picked up. They called Ah Hyun, but she didn't know where you were either and agreed to help look for you. Next they call Chunji, he immediately told them he would go look for you.


Your head slowly tipped forward every once in a while and when it tipped far forward, you woke up immediately. You looked around and then at your watch, it was already 7:34PM. How had time passed so fast?! You got up and stretched as a breeze passed by making you shiver. You reached into your back pocket to grab your phone, but it wasn't there! You looked around the bench and the waterfall but couldn't find it anywhere. You walked around through the mazes and got even more lost now that it was dark.


Suddenly you heard someone calling your name, "__________! Are you here?" The voice was familiar, but you couldn't make out who it was. "Here!" you yelled. There was an immediate reply, "___________! Stay right there, I'll come get you okay?" You nodded, "Okay."


You stayed in that spot and would once in a while reply to what he was asking. After a while CAP popped out and screamed your name, "________ ah! There you are!" For some reason, you were slightly upset that it hadn't been someone else. But you ran to him and hugged him tightly, "Min Soo!" He slowly hugged you back and patted your back soothingly, "It's okay. Just call me oppa."


You immediately pulled away and softly pushed him with a smile, "You're so random!" He laughed and smiled, "But it makes you laugh." He took off his jacket and put it on your shoulders. He wrapped his arms around you and held onto you as he walked you home.


When the two of you got home, CAP lied to your parents about taking you out to the amusement park and not keeping track of time. And to cover why you didn't pick up your phone, he said that when you two went on a ride it had slipped out of your pocket and got lost. Your parents were just grateful that you weren't hurt.


You offered to walk CAP out. You closed the door behind you and took off his jacket and handed it to him, "Thanks." He smiled and slipped his jacket back on and ruffled your hair, "Call me oppa as a thanks." You pursed your lips and looked away.


"Oppa," you quietly mumbled as your cheeks turned color immediately. CAP smiled cheerfully and ruffled your hair, "Keep it like that from now on." He suddenly moved his lips to your ear and whispered, "One more thing, you look very pretty today." You blushed a deeper red and slightly pushed him, "Go home." CAP laughed and hugged you tightly before leaving, "G'night. "'Night oppa," you quietly said as a smile lingered on your lips.


From aside, someone was watching unhappily. The real person that had been calling for you earlier was Chunji, not CAP, but CAP happened to be jogging by and found you first. Chunji gripped onto the fence tightly and watched you go in.


----------------

Hmm, random question, but is anything moving too quickly???

Comment Please. :)