The Unexpected

I Planned It!

P&BG is made by Samanthat @ VST


------------

After a long while, you woke up in the back seat of a car with your hands tied tightly and a blindfold. You touched the area around you and felt for anything that would help you get out of here. Suddenly you heard a deep voice, "If I were you, I would stay down and quiet." You began to panic, "I-I don't know you right?! What have I done to you?! Please don't hurt me!" The voice laughed, "Very funny. Just be quiet and stay down. We'll be getting to your destination soon." The he laughed mockingly again and loud.


You went silent with worries and panic. Why was this happening to you?! The car came to an abrupt stop and your head jerked forward. You heard the door open and close and then the door by you opened. He pulled you out gently and closed the door. He held onto you as he walked you to somewhere. Finally he untied your hands and took off your blindfold. You blinked a couple times to clear your vision and widened your eyes in surprise. You were at the amusement park?! Why?!


You turned around and twisted away from your abductor. It was...Chunji? He smiled at you and scratched the back of his head, a little embarrassed. He opened his mouth to speak, but you threw your arms around his neck and hugged him close. After a few seconds, Chunji smiled and hugged you back. He pulled you away and wiped your tears with a warm smile, "Let's play." You nodded and took his extended hand and ran after him as he led you to different rides.


The first ride you guys went on was an airplane. It was only meant for little kids, but between you and Chunji, the both of you were still little kids in your minds. He held your hand and yelled happily.


After that ride, Chunji noticed that you were a bit breathless, so he took you to the food court. He bought you a hamburger with some fries and a small drink. You ate it slowly and offered some to Chunji, but he shook his head and pushed it back to your mouth. You pouted and put it down, "If you don't eat it, I'm not eating!" He smiled and closed the gap between your face and his, "Then I'll kiss you." You blushed and looked down while mumbling, "You already did." He showed amusement in his eyes, "Is that a hint that I should?"


You pouted and stuffed some fries into his mouth before stuffing your mouth with your burger. After eating, Chunji laced his fingers in yours and led you around the amusement park. You quietly sipped on your soda and let him drag you anywhere he wanted. He got in line for the race cars and wrapped his arms around you tightly, "What do you think of our first date so far?"


You slipped away out of his arms and faced him with tears glistening in your eyes, "You still like me? After how mean I've been? You still like me?" "Mhmm," he nodded confidently. You punched him playfully and turned around as your tears fell.


He laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist happily. He placed his chin on your shoulder and sighed contently, "I'm so happy right now. Everything is working out like I planned." You turned to him with a weird look, "What do you mean like what you planned?"


He smiled mysteriously and looked away, "Oh, nothing." You looked up at him and then down in curiosity. You thought about what he could possibly mean besides the obvious definition of those words. He looked down and smiled at you thinking expression.


He hugged you tight and walked you into the track. He helped you into one of the red cars and bent down, close to your face, "If you beat me, I'll tell you what I mean." He kissed your cheek and jumped into the car next to you. He gave you a challenging stare and nodded to the road. You smile danced it's way on to your lips. You grabbed your steering wheel and the race started.