This Is Just The Morning

I Planned It!


Hello! Please enjoy ♪


------------


Beep Beep Beep


'Aish! Why's that jerk already here?! This early too!' you thought as you squished the pillows over your ears.


"__________ darling, your friends here again. Hurry up!" your mom said as she left the door open.


You groaned and tossed the pillow back onto the bed as you ran into the bathroom and freshened up. After finishing your hair with a small turquoise bow, you grabbed your phone and bag and headed down to the kitchen. You sat down on the chair and greeted your parents.


"Honey aren't you going to invite Chan Hee in?" your dad asked.


"Huh?" you looked up from your cereal. You shrugged, "He should be fine."


Your mom laughed, "I don't think so. He seems to be freezing out there. Come on, go bring him inside."


"Oh! I'm late. Bye mom. Bye dad," you grabbed your stuff and ran out the door.


You ran past Chunji and towards your school. "Hey!" he yelled after you. He jumped on his bike and pedaled after you. He stopped in front of you and arrogantly flipped his hair with a cocky smile.


"Trying to leave me again?" he asked.


You gave him a bugged look, "Why do you always do this?"


He smiled innocently, "This is only my second week doing this though. I think it's—"


From this distance you heard the bell ring. "Ahh!" you panicked. You hopped on the seat on his bike and told him to pedal. He secretly smiled to himself and went as slow as he could. You bit your lip and pinched his stomach, "Yah! You jerk, go faster! Are you trying to purposely make us late?!"


He stuck out his tongue, "Well, it's not my fault you left me out here to freeze to death!"


You pinched harder and he gave in, "Okay okay! I'm going!"


You smiled as he gave in to you. You worriedly look ahead at the closing gates. Like usual, you two were late again. At the gates you jumped off the bike and huffed angrily. You turned and face Chunji with an annoyed look, "It's all your fault!"


He suddenly leaned in close to your face, "Should I make it up to you?"


You pushed him away as he laughed. You stomped and threw a tantrum as he whistled without a care in the world. The gatekeeper came around and saw you two. He shook his head disapprovingly and let you to in. He led you two to the main office for your punishment.


--------------------

Comment please? :)