I'll Be Back

Forbidden Love

"Hyuna what's wrong?" Kim asked his daughter as he stared at her with a worried expression.

Hyuna who was to preoccupied staring between L and her cell phone was brought out of her daze when her father asked her the question. Immediately she looked at her father and responded.

"Sorry papa, I have a call and its really important that I answer it." Hyuna responded.

Mr. Kim simply shook his head at his daughter's response. 

"Hyuna, its rude to answer a call when being introduced to someone." he said as he walked up to her and grabbed her cell from her hand and placed it inside his suit's pocket.

"Papa! What the heck?! Please return my phone back to me! I really need to take that call!" Hyuna yelled furiously. 

"Who could be so important that you need to speak to them right at this moment?!" Kim retaliated.

"For your information that was Hyunseung. Now please can I get my phone back!" Hyuna begged.

L simply moved to the side of the steps as he watched the debate between father and daughter. Rolling his eyes at the mention of Hyunseung's name.

'Damn even when he's not here, I still have to deal with him. Its been like this since we were kids. Always under his stupid shadow, I'm gonna have to try really hard to make Hyuna forget this kid if this plan is going to work correctly.' L thought when suddenly his own phone began to vibrate as looked down and saw that Doohan was calling him.

"Uhm, sir its okay for Hyuna to take that call. As a matter of fact I have one of my own that I need to take." L said as he raised his phone with a sheepish grin on his face. "Sorry, please excuse me I'll be right back." L said as he made his way to a private part of the grand Kim mansion.

Once Kim saw that L was out of earshot, he returned the cell phone back to Hyuna. 

"Make it a quick call Hyuna. Its important that you and L get along because he's gonna be spending a lot of time here." Kim said with a serious tone as he made his way from the entrance into his study. "Come find me once you're done with that call."

Hyuna wasn't processing anything that her father just told her but the thought of answering the phone quickly before Hyunseung had hung up.

"Hello?" Hyuna answered.

"Hey baby girl." Hyunseung breathed out.

"Honey, where are you? I'm worried about you." Hyuna said.

"Listen I'm gonna be away for awhile, uhm the stress of not passing my medical exam is killing me and I just need to be on my own." Hyunseung answered.

"What? Are you okay? Do you want me to come with you? I don't want you going through this alone." Hyuna questioned worriedly. 

"No, its ok trust me I'll be fine. Just promise me you'll stay safe till I return. I'm uhm gonna be staying in my old home where I lived with my father before moving in with you guys. Hyuna I love you." Hyunseung confessed.

"I love you too, Oppa. Don't worry I understand, anything that deals with your father always seems to calm you down but I want you to know I'm gonna miss you. A lot."  Hyuna breathed out shakily. 

"I'll miss you too, I'll be back soon bye." Hyunseung said before hanging up on the call. 

Once she heard the dial tone on the other side, Hyuna ended the call and held the phone against her chin.

'Oppa, you sounded so strange. Could it really be the stress that is making you go away or is their another reason?' 

Suddenly she remembered her father and sought him out in his study.

________________________________________________________

"What do you want you idiot? You always call me in the worst moments." L hissed.

"Who are you calling an idiot!?! I swear one of these days boy you're really gonna get on my bad side and that will be the end of you! Do you hear me!" Doohan spat into the phone.

"I've been counting down till that day comes." L responded sarcastically. "Seriously, what the hell do you want?" 

"Well you rude, ungrateful brat, I'm calling to see if you were finally introduced to Hyuna yet?" Doohan said.

"I was just in the middle of it, when you and Hyunseung called." L answered cooly. 

"Hyunseung? That trash is still in the picture!? Didn't you send out people to take care of him when you first entered the company?" Doohan retaliated.

"You should have known he was gonna kill them off instantly. I told you it would happen and you still made me send them out anyway." L answered in a pissed tone. 

". So if he was calling her I'm guessing he wasn't there when you two were being introduced?" Doohan asked.

"Nope, he was nowhere to be found." L responded.

"Good. That piece of garbage is really starting to annoy me. Well hopefully he won't be a problem for our plan because with you there I'm more than sure you can take him out. I mean who better than his childhood best friend, who know's him inside and out right?" Doohan said with a smirk.

"Right. Funny how the idiot hasn't recognized me yet." L answered  in a surprised tone.

"Enough about the trash. You know now that you two meet you have exactly one month left." Doohan added in a serious tone.

"I know. In one month's time, Kim Hyuna will be my fiancée don't you worry about that." L added sadistically.