Crazy

Forbidden Love
Cascading through the sky, Hyunseung's pupils darken as the adrenalin began to pulse through his veins. Quickly approaching the parking lot, he tucked so that he could land gracefully on the ground in a roll. Once he had dusted himself off after his land, he began to take in his surroundings. 

'I haven't jump off a building that high in awhile, takes me back to when I would skyrun with...' Hyunseung thought before being startled by a noise. 

Immediately he hid behind the nearest car and began to look around. His keen eyes were drawn into a small corner in the parking lot where three men stood. Of course Hyuna would love to park there since it meant only one car could park next to her's so it would reduce the amount of damage that could be done to the car.  The three were in the middle of a briefing as one was telling orders to the other two. Yet as Hyunseung tried to listen in on what was going on, he wasn't having much luck since the one briefing them had his back turned towards him. 

_________________________

"Listen up you idiots, Doo Han wants this thing to go off without any problems so don't screw this up ok? The last thing I need to hear is his running mouth." L said nonchalantly. 

"Geez for the son of the boss, it really shows how much respect you have for him." said one of the grunts. 

"Yea and I've never heard you call him dad either?" the other said with a weird look on his face. 

"Cause you idiots Kim Doo Han is not my father." L said with an annoyed sigh. 

"Then if he's not your father, why do we have to listen to you?" The grunt said. 

"Yea L, and why do you have so much power?!" said the other grunt. 

"It's cause I'm his son!" L yelled furiously. 

"You just told us you weren't!" the two grunts retaliated back. 

"I'm his adopted son!" L yelled. 

"Huh?" the two grunts said as the looked at each other and then back at L. 

"Ugh I'm gonna have to explain it to you two aren't I?" L said pissed off to which the grunts responded with nods. 

"It was about ten years ago..."

__________________________

"Myung Soo! Be careful! These buildings are dangerous to be doing these kinds of stunts!" 

Two boys found themselves standing on the rooftop of an abandoned building as one was preparing to run off the ledge into a front flip to land on the other building across from the one they were standing on. 

"Yah! Stop being such a baby! I bet if your 'Venus' was on the other side waiting for you, you'd jump without any hesitation!" Myung Soo yelled in a mocking tone. 

"Leave Hyuna out this Myung Soo! Not everything I do revolves around her!" Hyunseung yelled back. 

"Yea right! We've been skyrunning for a year in a half, by now I'd think you'd be used to my crazy stunts!" Myung Soo yelled. "So if you're gonna keep being a party pooper, just run along back to Hyuna and her rich family." 

"Are you ever gonna let that go?! Ever since I moved into their home with my dad, you've been unbearable!" Hyunseung yelled. 

"Cause you've changed since you moved into that place! You know you could've come and lived with me and my mom when your mom passed away, you didn't have to go look for your beat down father." Myung Soo said. 

"Leave my dad out of this! I thought we came here to have fun, not fight." Hyunseung said. 

"Well I'm trying to, but you're trying to be a safety cop and you know how much that annoys me!" Myung Soo yelled back. 

"You know what do whatever you want I don't care anymore! Your poor mother having to deal with such a troublesome son." Hyunseung said back as he stormed off. 

That last sentence struck a chord in Myung Soo's heart. Little did Hyunseung know that the reason Myung Soo called him out to go skyrunning was because his mother had just passed the day before leaving him all alone in this world, and as a means to forget reality, he wanted to go out for a little fun with his best friend

"Good riddance! Run back to your little Hyuna! So much for being brothers till the end!" Myung Soo yelled back. 

In that moment Myung Soo walked over to the ledge of the building and prepared himself by taking a couple steps back which gave him, what he believed ample running room. Ready he sprinted forward and jumped off the ledge, yet just as he was getting ready to flip, he did not anticipate for the other building to be that much taller than his resulting in him crashing into it causing him to fall. 

__________________________

"How dare he kick me out of our own home?! I swear brother you'll regret the day you did this to me! Leaving me without anything. Ugh!" Doo Han yelled as he was about to kick the nearest trash can but was halted when he heard someone screaming above him. As he lifted his head, he was shocked to see a boy hurtling towards him but without having any time to move out of the way the boy collided right into him. 

"Argh! You idiot child that hurt!" Doo Han yelled as he shoved Myung Soo off of him. 

"I wasn't planning on falling on top of you old man! It just happened!" Myung Soo yelled back. 

"What kind of respect is that for your elders! Where are your parents, I want have a word with them!" Doo Han yelled. 

"I don't have any..." Myung Soo said while looking at the ground. 

"What do you mean you don't have any?! What's your name?" Doo Han asked. 

"I just don't ok! And what's  it to you?!" Myung Soo yelled. 

After a long pause of intense staring, Doo Han broke the silence. 

"Well would you like to have one? And for that to happen I need to know your name." Doo Han responded. 

"Myung Soo." 

"Myung Soo huh? Well kid I believe in fate so there must be a reason why we crossed each other. I like you, you remind me a lot of myself." Doo Han said as he helped Myung Soo stand up. "Come with me and I'll make it feel as if you were never left alone in the first place." 

"How can you be so sure?" Myung Soo asked. 

"Because I am. Who knows, you could be my light at the end of this dark tunnel I'm in....Hey! I like that from now on you'll be know as Kim Light, but I'll just call you L for short. Together we'll be unstoppable!"