Highway

Forbidden Love

He walked on with heavy footsteps. Grasping tightly onto the open wound to stop the bleeding, he continued to make his way up the stairs leading to her bedroom.

Just stopping at the entrance he inhaled a deep breath before he entered the bedroom. Instantly his eyes caught the mess made when Doohan kidnapped her. A small smile formed on his lips.

"It makes me feel a little better to know you didn't go without a fight." Hyunseung muttered as he made his way into the center of her room.

His eyes quickly scanned the ceiling, desperately hoping it was still there.

"Bingo." He said as his eyes laid on the small camera he had installed in her bedroom years ago.

He searched his pocket for his cellphone. Once in possession he dialed a number quickly.

"Hey it's me."

"Hyunseung? Is that you?"

"Yea. Listen, remember that camera I had you install years ago? It has been recording to the hard drive all these years right?"

"Of course. Why what's up? Did something happen?"

"Yea, I need you to pull up last night's/ early morning's tape. How fast can you get here with it?"

"I can be there in five minutes."

"Alright. I'll see you then thanks again Dujun." Hyunseung said as he hung up the call.

He made his way out to the balcony. As he stared out, his blood began to boil.

"Once I get you in my hands, I swear I'm going to make you regret ever wanting to get involved with her."

__________________________

Kim walked up and down in his study, frantically searching for a way to find Hyuna's whereabouts.

"Where could this animal have taken her?" Kim thought when suddenly his phone began to ring. As he looked down he saw that it was a unknown number, hesitant he picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Donghyun, it's been awhile hasn't?" The other said with a chuckle.

"Doohan?"

"Yes Hyung it's me. Didn't you miss hearing my voice? I mean it has been years since our last encounter." He snickered.

"What is it that you want! Why did you take Hyuna?!"

"Tsk tsk. Come on Hyung calm down, screaming wont get you anywhere."

"Stop toying with me!"

"Oh but Hyung I'm only returning the favor."

"What are you talking about?!"

"The same way you toyed with my emotions years ago."

Kim stood silent, as he desperately tried to remember.

"Don't take it personal brother. It's just how things turned out." Doohan said sickeningly.

It all made sense now.

__________________________

Doohan kneeled nervously before the beautiful young woman, as he reached into his pocket and took out the ring.

"Jung Hana, will you do me the honor and become my wife." He asked happily.

Hana however just looked at him with a melancholy expression. She simply placed her hand out and closed the ring box.

"I can't accept, Doohan." She said sadly.

"Why? We've been together for five years? It's only natural that we take the next step." He said hopeful.

Without any warning, his brother approached the two and stood beside Hana.

"She can't accept you Doohan." He said seriously.

"Hyung excuse me but this is between Hana and I." Doohan stated bitterly.

"I can't. What now goes on with Hana is my business." He stated firmly as he s his arm around her waist.

"What's going on here?" Doohan asked confused. "Hana?"

"I can't accept you Doohan because I've fallen in love with Donghyun. He proposed to me last night and I accepted." Hana said sadly.

"When? How?! Weren't you going to tell me?!" Doohan yelled furious.

"Today, but then you did this." Hana said unable to look him in the eye.

Doohan aggravated shoved Donghyun away from her.

"How could you?! To your own blood!"

"Don't take it personal brother. It's just how things turned out." Donghyun said emotionless.

__________________________

"So this is all revenge. You're getting back at me after all these years?" Kim said.

"Of course. You didn't expect me not to do anything did you?" Doohan stated with a chuckle.

"You're sick!" Kim yelled.

"No Donghyun Hyung you're the sick one. The moment you took the love of my life from me. But you didn't stop there either. After Hana gave birth to that monster and lost her life in the process, you kicked me out of our home. That was the last straw."

"What are you going to do to my Hyuna?!" Kim yelled.

"Oh you mean after L gets through with her, well think about it. Why should you be blessed with having a piece of Hana in your life while I have nothing. I think the odds should be evened out, don't you? But I won't stop there, after I take Hyuna's life I'm going to take your company leaving you with absolutely nothing. Smart of you of making my son your Vice President."

"Hyuna has nothing to do with this!" Kim yelled furiously unaware that he had two visitors standing out his door listening to the conversation.

"You're kidding right?! She killed my Hana. But don't worry I'll make her suffer just as Hana did. L has already started the process. Well look at the time Hyung it's late. I have to get going. But let's keep in touch ok? I'll call you soon." Doohan said bursting into laughter as he hung up.

"Doohan!!" Kim yelled into the phone. "You sick bastard!!"

Hyunseung bursted into the room. He instantly grabbed the phone from Mr. Kim and threw it towards his friend.

"Here Dujun. Trace the call if what he said on the tape is true the locations should match." Hyunseung said seriously.

"You found her? Hyunseung do you know where she is? Kim asked frantically.

"I got it. The call came from the same place he said he would take her." Dujun said seriously.

"Stay here." Hyunseung stated towards Kim. "You, let's go."

__________________________

The two zoomed down the highway. Dujun drove on as Hyunseung's mind went back to what he saw on tape.

__________________________

Doohan grabbed onto the limp body as he slung it over his shoulder.

"Well Hyuna I hope you've enjoyed your stay here but I'm going to take you where the slumps live. Even your beloved boyfriend lived there at one point in his life." Doohan laughed.

__________________________

"So it's all going to end, exactly where it started huh?" Hyunseung said. "Bring it."

__________________________

*Alright thanks to you who participated in the poll I made it helped me a lot. All I'm gonna say the poll was for a project for you all called "Sweet Dream" and lets just say you'll never expect the ending ;). Major shoutout to my good friend Angelnikki760 you've helped me so much so that as a thank you I dedicate this chapter to you :D well everyone hope you enjoyed it. Later Alex <3