Just Before Shock

Forbidden Love

Hyuna desperately tried to get away from L but it was no use, the guy was just to strong.

"Let me go!" Hyuna yelled.

"You're gonna be a good girl and shut the hell up!" L screamed back as Hyuna continued on fighting him.

Hyuna had no intention on allowing L on having his way so she continued squirming until finally she was able to allow herself enough room to kick him in the groin causing L to jump up away from her.

"You little !"

She quickly lifted herself off the bed and rushed for the door. Just as her hand grabbed the handle to open it, L pounced behind her and forcefully threw her back to the bed.

"I've had it with you resisting me!" L muttered as he landed on Hyuna once more but instead of kissing her forcefully like he had before, his hands immediately went for her pants as he began to rip them apart.

"L! No stop!"

L ripped her exposing her completely to him. Hyuna continue to plead hysterically so that he could stop but he wouldn't listen. He quickly loosened his pants.

Hyuna began to cry, she continued fighting him but his grip on her was to strong.

'Please. Hyunseung come rescue me.' She thought.

"Hyunseung!"

__________________________

Hyunseung quickly got out of Dujun's car as he raced towards Doohan's hideout. His body was pumped with adrenaline and there was nothing now that could stop him.

"I'm going to check the surroundings." Dujun said.

"I'm going in...." Hyunseung began to say before hearing his name being screamed for. His eyes widen and he immediately ran towards where it came from with Dujun close behind.

__________________________

A loud smack echoed across the room. Her cheek stung from the contact. As she met his eyes, his sinister glare etched out his anger.

"Either you stop calling his name or your gonna get it a lot worse." He threatened. "Do you understand?!"

Hyuna began to tremble, she had given all hope in Hyunseung coming to rescue her. She simply kept his gaze as she agreed.

"If you're going to go through with this, all I ask is for you to be gentle." Was all she said with tears in her eyes before looking away from him.

Her eyes landed on the window across from her. Yet the sight she saw surprised her. There he was, looking at her with tears in his eyes.

__________________________

After searching all of the perimeter Hyunseung came to stop at a window. The sight before him broke his heart in two. There she was, but she had been completely exposed with tears in her eyes. 'Was I too late' he thought.

Unable to bear it any longer he began to pound on the window, desperate on getting inside.

"Hyuna!"

__________________________

L quickly turned his gaze at the window the moment he heard the glass shatter. He was stunned.

"How can it be? You're supposed to be dead!"

"I'm gonna kill you!" Hyunseung yelled as he began to make his way in but was halted when a bullet penetrated his arm causing him to fall in.

"Hyunseung!" Hyuna yelled as she pushed L away and ran towards him.

Confused as to what was going on L turned to see where the bullet came from. There at the entrance stood Doohan, pistol in hand.

"Stop staring at me and grab the girl! We have to get out of here now!"

L snapped out of his daze and grabbed the nearest blanket as he ran and began to pull Hyuna away from Hyunseung.

Although wounded, Hyunseung grabbed his hand shocking L. In a swift motion he twisted it breaking L's wrist in the process.

"Argh! You !"

Doohan quickly shot another bullet at Hyunseung's arm which caused him to release his grip on L.

"Stop shooting at him!"

"Well what are you doing, grab her!" Doohan yelled as L was finally able to pull Hyuna away.

"Let me go!" Hyuna yelled.

Hyunseung quickly shot himself up as he made his way towards Hyuna and L. Doohan was stunned.

"You have three bullets in you today and you're still moving?!"

Hyunseung simply smirked. "This is nothing. Either you let her go or you'll die by hands."

"You smug little bastard!" Doohan yelled as he pointed his gun at Hyunseung. Just as he was about to fire a bullet came from the outside almost piercing him.

Within seconds Dujun appeared. "Shoot one more time and you're dead."

"You think you scare me!?!" Doohan released a round of bullets as he aimed at Hyunseung. However Dujun quickly pushed the two out of the way. In that moment Doohan and L were able to escape with Hyuna in hand.

At the realization of the two's disappearance Dujun and Hyunseung quickly got up and followed them.

"No! You're not getting away!"

__________________________

The next chapter will be the last everybody! :0