Decode the Map of the Problematique

Forbidden Love
"And I'll give her to you, as long as you two stay within my sights, she's all yours. So what do you say?" Those words kept ringing in L's ears.

His eyes left Doohan's stupid smirk to lay upon Hyuna's motionless body. His heart began to ache as he noticed that she wasn't properly dressed to be outside with these freezing temperatures. Of course Doohan wouldn't care about her health. If he didn't come to a conclusion quickly Hyuna could suffer from hypothermia.

Hyunseung was studying the facial expressions L was making. He too, then turned to look at Hyuna. Seeing her helpless form, he was hit with a sudden realization and had made his plan.

Suddenly he began to walk forward, shocking both Doohan and L. "I told you to stay still! Move one step closer and I'll shoot you down right now!" Doohan yelled.

Hyunseung merely held up his hands up as he continued walking forward. "I'm not gonna do anything to you? But you should know that if you are trying to kidnap someone, you must make sure their health is a priority."

"What garbage are you spewing out now?!" Doohan screamed as he held the gun up even higher aiming it point blank.

Hyunseung however was unfazed as he came to stop right in front of Doohan with the cold metal of the gun touching his forehead.

'What is this pabo think he's doing?!' L thought as he stared on.

Suddenly Hyunseung proceeded to take off his jacket and scarf. "If you don't cover her up properly, she'll die of hypothermia and your plans will come to a halt."

Doohan stared at Hyunseung before turning his head to look over at Hyuna. It was true what the kid was saying, the girl's body had begun to turn a light blue from the below zero temperatures.

L too had noticed and his heart ached even more. He had come to his conclusion to Doohan's proposal.

Hyunseung spoke up once more bringing Doohan out of his thoughts. "Just let me cover her up properly. Don't worry I won't do anything stupid, my main concern is Hyuna's health right now."

"Fine, but she doesn't leave my grasp. Cover her but if you try anything stupid, you're done for." Doohan said through gritted teeth.

Hyunseung then proceeded to move towards Hyuna. However the movements he made towards her weren't normal. Of course to the normal eye they would seem natural but to someone who is trained in the arts, it was clear what he was trying to do.

And L picked up on it immediately and began to charge towards Doohan and Hyunseung.

"Yah! I accept your offer! Just don't let him get near you?!" L screamed.

Hyunseung turned around as he saw L coming towards them. ', I have to do this now!'

"What are you talking abou?!" Suddenly Hyunseung struck at him grabbing his arm holding the gun. With a simple pinch of a nerve Doohan lost all feeling in the arm, resulting in him dropping the gun.

"Why you little?!" Doohan yelled as he began to swing his numb arm around but it was too late. In one quick motion, Hyunseung struck at his stomach causing him to drop Hyuna as well.

Everything happened so quickly before his eyes, it stunned him. 'His movements, they're almost as if he were a snake?!' L thought as he bent down and grabbed Doohan's gun.

Quickly Hyunseung grabbed a hold of Hyuna. Picking her up bridal style as he was getting ready to turn towards the house but something caused him to halt. The piece of metal glistened with the snow and morning rays as its backdrop.

"You just won't give up will you?" L said as he readied the gun.

"No matter how many times I tell you, you'll never be able to decode my mind." Hyunseung said amused as he held Hyuna closer to him hoping his body heat would bring her warmth. "I could hand you a map and you still wouldn't be able to decipher it. How problematic is that?"

"I've honestly had it with you! Just face it, Hyuna is going to be mine! And until she is, I won't stop!"

"Then I guess you're gonna have to kill me because that's the only way I'll let you have her." Hyunseung said calmly.

"That could be arranged." L said with a grin. "Well it's been real Hyung but I guess your time here is done. I'll see you in the next life, maybe then we could actually be close as the brothers we were supposed to be." He stated as tear came down. "Goodbye."

Within a second the trigger was pulled...

__________________________

Hyuna began to stir in her sleep as the morning light coming through the window hit her. As she began to bat her eyes open she was surprised to find herself in a bedroom she has never seen before. As she continued to look around her she found that L was asleep in the chair next to the bed she laid in grasping onto her hand.

'What is going on?' She thought confused. She began to shake him awake. "Hey wake up. Myungsoo wake up."

L simply stirred in his sleep but Hyuna was caught off guard with what came out of his mouth.

"Hyuna don't leave me. Whatever you do please don't leave me."

__________________________

Mr. Kim found his way out the mansion doors as he made his way towards the outside gates to retrieve the newspaper.

"Why I don't allow them to drop off the paper at my front door, I'll never know. It is way to cold for me to be walking out in the morning for this." Mr. Kim huffed as he was halted when he saw red stains on the snow covered ground. "What the hell?"

As his eyes followed the trail, his eyes widen immensely when he saw to whom it belonged to. "Hyunseung?!"

Kim fell to the ground as he began to shake Hyunseung. "What the hell happened to you?! JS!"

Hyunseung pursed his frozen lips together before simply mumbling something to him. "Hyuna."

"Hyuna?! What happened?!" Kim yelled at him as he continued to shake the boy but suddenly a note located near Hyunseung's body caught his eye and he picked it up.

It read:

"The same will happen to your Hyuna if you decide not to act accordingly.

-your loving brother, Doohan.