Face of Love

Forbidden Love

 

She stood staring at her mirror before her. The image she saw was a mess and yet all her eyes were drawn to were her pink swollen lips. 
 
"It all happened so fast." She whispered. 
 
She raised her trembling hand to the lips. She was scared. All these feelings she was beginning to feel towards him. It terrified her.
 
"Why do you have to do this to me? Could I be really developing feelings for you Myungsoo?"
 
Her eyes left her reflection and traveled towards the edge of her mirror. There pinned against it was a picture of him. Hyunseung.
 
All of a sudden anger overcame her and she slammed her hands against the mirror and ripped the picture off. 
 
"Why Hyunseung?! Why did you leave me?! Why didn't you tell me the truth huh?! Instead of just telling me a stupid lie of an excuse about school?!" She yelled as she closed her eyes from the tears burning her, tempted to cascade down her cheek.
 
"Why didn't you just tell me you didn't wanna be with me anymore and save me from all this torture huh?" She whispered as she stared at his picture. 
 
Her mind flashed back to the recent event.
______________________________________________________________________
 
She was the first to break the contact. The jump on her caused her to be breathless and as a result caused her to have a difficult time of gaining her composure.
 
He, however was pleased with the work he had done. He lowered one of the arms he had used to barricade her escape down to her waist.
 
"Do you know just how beautiful you are?" L said gently.
 
"Why did you have to do this to me?" she whispered.
 
"Do what? Hyuna all I did was kiss you." L answered with a chuckle. "If it caused any harm to your health please let me know and I'll take you to the doctor." He continued with a smile upon his lips.
 
"This isn't funny L!" Hyuna yelled back.
 
L cautiously raised his hand from her wait to caress her cheek as he stared at her with a face full of love. 
 
"Don't call me L. Call me Myungsoo."
 
Her eyes widen as he said those words to her. As she met his stare she was shocked to see an image she was not expecting. L no longer stood before her.
 
"Hyunseung?" she whispered carefully as she held out her hand to feel his face. He however grabbed it midway.
 
"I thought you said that you loved me?" He stuttered his face full of disparity. 
 
"I do." She said as she fought back tears.
 
"No you don't, cause if you did you wouldn't have done this to me." He said coldly, his face full of seriousness instead of the love and care she has known for him to display. 
 
"Don't say that! You know that is not true!" She yelled back, as she saw Hyunseung's hand traveling towards her. She quickly turned her face to no longer see his pained expression anymore. 
 
"Don't say what? For you not to call me Myungsoo? But Hyuna that is my real name." L said as he placed his hand on her cheek to continue caressing her.
 
Instantly Hyuna raised her head only to see that Hyunseung had disappeared and L now stood before her. 
 
"This is too much for me." Hyuna said as she pushed L off of her and bolted towards the house. 
 
"Hyuna wait!" L yelled as he ran after her.
______________________________________________________________________
 
She left her mirror and walked towards her couch. There she laid facing towards the french doors of her balcony.
 
"I'm so confused." She cried. "It has been so long since I have seen you Hyunseung, and I don't think I can wait anymore. My heart is already starting to move on and that is scaring me."
 
She quickly lifted her feet onto the couch and began to embrace herself.
 
"One day, that is all I am gonna wait. After that I'll do whatever I can to forget you Hyunseung. Just one more day and I will wait no more. I'm exhausted and I don't think I can last any longer." Hyuna whispered as she was overcome with exhaustion and her eyes began to shut. 
 
"Hyunseung, please come back." She whispered as a lone tear fell and she went off into a deep slumber.  
 _____________________________________________________________________
He tried with all his might not to have the doors creak with his arrival. As he proceeded to close the doors behind him, he stared upon the sleeping beauty before him making sure that she wouldn't be awaken. With a heavy heart he walked towards her. 
 
Arriving mere steps before her he kneeled. Staring at her motionless body all he saw clearly were the pink swollen lips. His heart ached. His hand moved towards her on their own accord but he used every strength in his body to restrain himself. His cold touch would awaken her and that was the last thing he wanted. He wasn't ready to confront her just yet after the events that just occurred. He needed time to digest it all and if he didn't have a calm mind about it, this conflict could result in something they couldn't be able to fix later on.
 
Suddenly he was brought out of his thoughts as Hyuna began to stir in her sleep. She was whimpering. His urge to hold her was overcoming him. Whenever she would whimper in her sleep it would mean that she was cold. Looking around the bedroom, he saw that the blanket he had given her laid on her bed. Smiling he raised himself to retrieve it. Once having it in hand, he placed it over her body. Tucking her in as he would always do. He bent down to kiss her on her forehead. 
 
"Hyuna, I've come back for you. As he stared outside and then back towards her alarm clock, he was shocked at how late it was. Well early if you think about it.
 
"It's three in the morning right now. That means you'll be rising in the sky soon." He whispered. "My venus." He said as he her hair making sure that his cold hands made no contact with her face. Just as he turned around and made his way towards the doors, his body froze. 
 
"Hyunseung." she called out quietly.
 
As he turned his neck around, he was comforted with seeing that she was still in deep sleep. He smiled as he began to walk towards her once more. However she stirred in her sleep once more.
 
"L. Myungsoo."
 
His mind entered a state of shock. The image of L had crossed his mind. The resemblance, how did had he not seen it before! Connecting the two faces together caused his blood to boil. He bolted out of the bedroom.
______________________________________________________________________
 
  L sat upon the tree he kissed Hyuna. As he stared out at the twilight sky, his mind kept rewinding the sweet memory over and over again.
 
"I know you felt something for me with that kiss. I can't believe how hard I have fallen you. Hyuna."
 
Suddenly an image of Doohan had crossed his mind. He clenched his fists as a result. "I won't let that bastard lay a hand on you. Trust me."
______________________________________________________________________
 
Hyuna began to stir in her sleep. Batting her eyes awake she looked towards her clock. Three thirty in the morning. 'Great, another sleepless night.' She thought. Just as she inhaled a deep breath to stretch she sensed it. That smell.
 
'It can't be.' She thought as she quickly tried to lift herself from the couch only to find that her blanket restricted her movements. She noticed that it was his blanket and that she was tucked in, just as he used to do. 
 
"Hyunseung!" She cried out as she pushed the blanket off of her and began to frantically search her bedroom. Only to be halted by a knock at her doors. As she looked out towards the balcony, she saw a dark figure standing outside. Although she couldn't make out his face, she ran towards it to let him in.
 
"Hyunseung you've come back!" She cried out happily until she saw the face of the figure.
 
"Uncle Doohan?" she breathed out.
 
"Still waiting for that piece of garbage, you see it's cause of him that you do stupid stuff. But guess what, I've come for you sweetie." Doohan said in a sadistic tone.
 
"What are you talking about?" Hyuna asked scared.
 
"Tsk, tsk. You ask too many questions." Doohan said before bursting through her bedroom to get her.
 
Hyuna quickly turned around to run away but it was too late as Doohan had grabbed her from behind and placed a drug enlaced napkin around . Within seconds her body had become limp. As he placed her unconscious body on his shoulder, he made his way towards the balcony.
 
"I guess if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." He laughed evilly.
______________________________________________________________________
 
Just as L jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground, he was rushed from behind causing him to crash onto the ground. He quickly turned his body around to face the person who hovered above him. His heart stopped. 
 
"Hyunseung?"
 
"All these years, it's been awhile." He chuckled. "How I didn't see the resemblance before, I'll never know. You've messed with the wrong person, and now that I know who you are, those ties still won't stop me." He breathed out angrily.
 
"Myungsoo."
______________________________________________________________________
 
Well everyone its been a long time since I have updated, and I hope you all forgive me! I have been super busy, but seeing how it is Thanksgiving weekend I wanted to give you all a present for being the loyal subscribers/readers that you all are. I am thankful for every single one of you and I love you all! So I also have two major announcements.
Here we go:
 
Well its come to the point where I let you all know that Forbidden Love is coming to an end!
As a result, I'm gonna focus more on this story and "It's Not Me, It's Destiny" will be on hiatus.    
 
So yup! Okay everyone you all know the deal, please comment on this chapter so I know that I'm not boring you all. I know you're all out there you beautiful people, so don't be shy! Even some of my consistent commentators have gone ghost on me lol so please let me know that you are all out there and have not abandoned this story lol 
 
okay! well I'm out love you all Alex!