Epilouge

Forbidden Love

 

"Mommy tell me the story of how you and Daddy fell in love." Little Daeil asked as he and his mother made their way through the park which began Hyunseung and Hyuna's love story. 
 
"Well honey many years ago when we were about your age, your father realized that I was the one he would love forever." Hyuna said as she smiled sweetly at her son. 
 
"But that's such a young age to know that you're in love mommy." 
 
"Mama said that you'll get hit with an inspiration, a Venus of some sort, that will guide you in what you want to do with your life. Turns out my Venus happen to be Hyuna. From this day on I vow to become her protector and to be there for whenever she needs me. No matter what." Hyuna repeated to her son. "Those were the words your father told me the moment he realized his feelings." 
 
"A Venus huh? I wonder when I'll find mine." Daeil whispered. 
 
"In due time honey, if you're anything like your father it will be soon." She joked.
 
"Ok mommy!" Daeil cried happily as he reached out for his mother's hand and began to make their way through the park.
 
Suddenly a small girl who was playing a short distance away from them had fallen cutting her elbow in the process and began to cry hysterically. 
 
Daeil immediately released his mother's hand and ran to her aid. He quickly kneeled beside her. 
 
"Hey? May I take a better look at your elbow?" Daeil asked sweetly to which the little girl responded with a sniffle and a nod. Once analyzing  it, Daeil realized it was nothing more than a little scratch. 
 
As Hyuna watched on she was amazed at the similarities that were unfolding before her. 
 
Daeil then proceeded to dig through his pockets for the first aid kit. His father had taught him long ago to always carry a first aid kit because you would never know when you could need it. As he proceeded to open it to take out the materials he was going to use he began to smile catching the little girl's attention. 
 
"Hey, why are you smiling?!" She asked in a huff. 
 
"Cause I forgot to ask you your name." Daeil finished with a gentle smile which caused a little smile from the little girl. 
 
"My name is Naeun." She replied. 
 
"Okay Naeun, all I'm gonna do is spray your elbow with this antibiotic and then place a bandage over the cut alright?" he said sweetly. 
 
"Ok this spray might sting a little, so here hold my hand. If you feel pain just squeeze my hand real tight and before you know it, it'll be over." Daeil said with a smile as held out his hand which she gently grasped. 
 
Once he had a good grip on her, he carefully sprayed over the wound as Naeun clutched onto his hand as if her life depended on it until the sting subsided. 
 
"You see it wasn't that bad, right?" Daeil said with a chuckle, to which Naeun responded with a nod of her head and another sniffle. 
 
"Alright all that's left is the bandage." Daeil said as he proceeded to take it out of its wrapper and placed it over her wound. "You see? Doesn't that feel better?"
 
"It still hurts though." Naeun  said as she began to dry her tears. 
 
What then proceeded shocked Hyuna. Her smile grew ten times wider as she watched her son in admiration. "You are definitely Hyunseung's son." She whispered as she watched her son lean towards the girl's elbow. 
 
"Ok then, how about if I do this?" Daeil responded as he leaned closer to her elbow and placed a gentle kiss over her wound leaving Naeun speechless. 
 
"Did you like that?" Daeil said with a smile. 
 
"It..felt...nice. Thank-you." Naeun said with a small smile. 
 
"Daebak! You're so pretty when you smile! You should do it always!" Daeil yelled happily which caused Naeun to laugh hysterically. "If you're ever in pain you should come find me and I'll make you feel better. You're too pretty to be crying." Daeil said happily. 
 
Little Naeun began to blush. "But that means every time I'm hurt you'll give me a kiss?" 
 
"If that's what I have to do then I'll do it." Daeil said confidently. 
 
Hyuna continued to watch on amused. Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her into a broad chest. 
 
Recognizing his scent, she completely gave herself into him. 
 
"I missed you." He whispered. 
 
"I missed you more. Was there a lot of work at the hospital today?" 
 
"Too much, that's why I needed to get away and spend time with my wife and son." He said as he dug his head into her neck. 
 
"You know, Daeil is a living copy of you right?" Hyuna chimed happily. 
 
"How so?"
 
"Take a look." She stated as the two looked on at little Daeil. 
 
As Daeil continued to talk to Naeun a huge smile formed on Hyunseung's lips. 
 
"Looks like Daeil has found his Venus." He cooed. 
 
"The apple doesn't fall from the tree." Hyuna added. 
 
"You know what they say, the forbidden love bears beautiful blossoms." Hyunseung whispered lovingly as he tightened his embrace and continued to watch his son. 
 
"And so the cycle begins again."
 
__________________________
 
It's done! Thank you everyone who supported "Forbidden Love" I love you all! Thanks for partaking on this crazy journey. Well until the next one! Alex out!