For This Love

Forbidden Love

The club scene was bouncing with raging hormone crazed teenagers ing each other on the dance floor as the music blasted through their ears. As Hyuna made her way through the dance floor, she clutched onto herself, scared of getting touched by some ert, as she searched for her best friend. 

"Hyuna, you're here!" 

Hyuna's head turned 180 when she heard her best friend's voice. 

"Gina!" she exclaimed as she ran up to her and gave her a bear hug. 

"I can't believe you were able to make it! Your dad didn't bug out when he found out you were going out??" Gina asked with wide eyes. 

"He doesn't know, I snuck out with some help." Hyuna said with a wink and a wide smirk. 

"Let me guess, that hunk of your butler's son helped you didn't he?" said Gina with a knowing smile. 

"I don't know, maybe." 

"Oh god he did! Jeez the things I'd do to that boy." Gina said as she began to fantasize. 

"I know right?!" exclaimed a giddy Hyuna. 

'Oh Gina if only you knew..'  __________________________

"Oppa?! Where are you oppa?!" Hyuna yelled throughout the Kim mansion. 

Hyunseung currently had his nose stuck between his textbooks, stressed as he studied for his exam.Finals were just one week away and if he didn't pass with an 'A' there was no chance he would become a doctor. Hearing familiar faint cries from the end of the hall, however brought his body to respond naturally. 

"Yah, I'm in the library!" Hyunseung responded at the top of his lungs. 

Within seconds Hyuna entered the room and flopped herself on the couch across from Hyunseung's desk, catching his attention immediately as he got up and walked over to her. 

"Hyuna? What's going on baby girl?" asked a concerned Hyunseung. 

"Mmmmph mmph mmm hmmph!" Exclaimed a muffled Hyuna. 

"Ok, I can see why that would make you upset." Hyunseung said as he released a chuckle. "Now let's try this again, so that I can understand you." he said as he picked her up and laid her on his lap as he sat down. "Alright, now tell me what happened." 

"Papa! That's whats wrong!" Hyuna yelled as she crossed her arms. 

"Papa huh? What did papa do this time?" Hyunseung asked as he uncrossed her arms and began to caress her face. 

"Gina invited me to go out with her tonight and I really wanted to go but papa won't let me." Hyuna explained as tears escaped. "I haven't been out in such a long time."

"But you know why he's afraid to let you out. You're his one and only daughter, plus the fact that he's the chairman of the largest software company in Seoul makes you easy bait for exploitation." reasoned Hyunseung. 

"Still I shouldn't have to suffer for his worries." she said as tears began to fall steadily. 

"Aw come here." Hyunseung said as he held her closer and wiped her tears. "Ok listen up, I'm gonna help you so that you can go out. Now all you gotta do is promise me you'll stop crying ok, you know you kill me when you're like that?" 

"Really?! Oppa you'll do that for me?! Of course I promise!" Hyuna said as she hugged Hyunseung. 

Happy Hyunseung returned the embrace. "Feel better now?" he asked sincerely. 

Since that day Hyuna received that kiss from him at the park, every time Hyunseung would ask if she was alright, she would say no just so that she could feel his gentle lips on her. 

"No, not 100 percent better." Hyuna said with a pout. 

"Okay how about if I do this?" Hyunseung said with a smirk as he moved in and planted a kiss on both sides of her cheeks where the tears had stained her. 

"Oppa? You missed." Hyuna said with a light blush forming on her cheeks. 

"I missed??" asked a dumbfounded Hyunseung. 

"Yea, your target is here." she said as she pointed at her lips. 

"Is it? Well let me fix that." said a Hyunseung as he moved in to capture her lips when suddenly....

"Hyunseung! Hyunseung my boy where are you?!" 

"! That's your dad!" Hyunseung yelled as he got up throwing Hyuna off him instantly. 

"Oppa! We can't be doing this, he needs to know what's going on between us!" Hyuna countered pissed off as she dusted herself and got up from the floor. 

"Soon baby. Just give me time and we'll tell him together. Now go get ready, leave everything to me, I'll cover for you." said Hyunseung as he  kissed her before exiting the room to meet with her father. 

"Fine." as she walked out behind him turning towards her bedroom. 

'Prove to me you're willing to fight for this love oppa, as I am. Cause together I know we can overcome any obstacle.' thought Hyuna.  

__________________________

Hyunseung ran throughout the halls searching for Mr. Kim in every room until he located him in the great hall. 

"Mr. Kim you wanted to see me?" asked Hyunseung. 

"Finally you came my boy!" Mr. Kim said heartily. "I need your services tonight."

"Services sir?" asked Hyunseung hesitantly. 

"Yes. JS it's time. I have another mission for you...it involves my daughter."