Still Alive

Forbidden Love
"Of course sir, anything involving Hyuna I'd be more than happy to oblige to." Hyunseung said in a serious tone. 

"That's the spirit my boy! This is why I trust you Hyunseung, your father,  may his soul rest in peace did a great job taking care of my princess and you acting as one of my agents every now and then, it just overwhelms me how much loyalty you and your father have for us."  Mr. Kim said as he patted Hyunseung's back. 

"I'd do anything for your daughter sir, I'd even put my life on the line." Hyunseung said. 

"That's why I chose you for this mission. You've done great protecting her from misfits all these years, but I received a threat two days ago saying that if I don't give them two million won they are going to kidnap her. That's why I didn't let her go out tonight, but knowing Hyuna she'll sneak out." Mr. Kim said as he shook his head. "So this is where I need you to come in, I need you to follow Hyuna and keep a close eye on her. Now if you see anyone suspicious near her exterminate them, got it?" 

"You don't have to tell me what I have to do sir, I already know. This isn't the first time I'm getting rid of someone for you." Hyunseung said with a devilish smirk.

"Good boy! But remember my boy precaution, don't let Hyuna see you, I don't want her knowing the things I have you involved in." Mr. Kim added. 

"Sir, precaution is my middle name. Don't worry I'll execute this without a problem." Hyunseung said. 

"Alrighty then. Here's a mic for you to communicate with headquarters, they'll brief you on how you'll exterminate these idiots as well as be your eyes so that you can spot them immediately. I have them following Hyuna as we speak." Mr. Kim said as he handed Hyunseung the micro mic to implant in his ear. 

"Great. I guess I'll be on my way then sir." Hyunseung said as he began to take his leave. 

"Don't let me down my boy, I didn't come up with that nickname JS for you for nothing. Stomp those termites and make sure my princess will be alright so I will be able to sleep soundly at night." Mr. Kim said with a faint smile. 

"I won't let you down sir." with that Hyunseung took off.

__________________________

  Inside a dark room covered in smog, two men found themselves in the middle of a 'business' discussion. One of the men sat a desk stacked high up with currency as he had a wad in his hand counting it while he smoked his cigar. It was obvious this man was involved in the mafia. Whereas the other stood attentively awaiting for him to continue.

"So are the idiots trailing the girl now?" 

"Yes Doo Han, they are. In no time they'll have her here."

"Oh they better be here, for your sake L. Sending them was your idea and if they screw this up, it's on your head!" screamed Doo Han as he slammed his fist on his desk. 

"Tsk! Yah! All this trouble for two million won, why?! I'm sure you have more than that in your hand now!" L retaliated back. 

"Look pretty boy, I keep you around to do my errands, not ask me questions! Now keep your mouth shut and make sure that your idiot henchmen get that job done!" yelled Doo Han. 

"Aish! I heard you the first time old man! Alright, they'll bring her so calm yourself and just sit there looking like a badass smoking your cigar and counting your money while a real man goes out to do your job." L said in a scoff as he walked out the room shutting the door behind him just in time before getting hit with the glass Doo Han threw. 

"Disrespectful brat!" As the shattered glass met with the floor the sight calmed him. "Well just like that glass, your family will shatter as well just like you shattered my life years ago. Brother prepare yourself, cause I'm coming for my revenge. 

__________________________

"JS to HQ, what's the status on our little friends?" Hyunseung whispered into the mic as he stood on the roof of the club Hyuna was in. 

"HQ to JS? Damn kid I thought you said you were dead to these missions. What happened to becoming a noble member of society by becoming a notable doctor?" the fellow agent replied with an arrogant nature. 

"No man I'm still alive. Besides the only reason I left to become a doctor was for my father, it was his last wish before he died." Hyunseung said. 

"Oh sorry JS, my condolences. Your father was a great man." replied the agent. 

"It's cool man, don't worry about it. Remember we have a mission right now." Hyunseung said with a smirk. 

"Right we gotta save your girl. I got you JS!" said the agent. 

"Ok I got an aerial view of the perimeter of the location." Hyunseung said seriously. 

"Perfect. Ok JS I got two figures shrouded in dark clothing coming from the south of downtown towards the club." the agent said. 

"You sure it's these guys?" Hyunseung asked. 

"More than a 100 percent sure. They're your guys JS. They just stopped to hide in the trash can where Hyuna parked her car." said the agent. 

"Showtime. So where am I gonna exterminate the bodies this time?" Hyunseung asked. 

"Since they're hiding near the trash might as well do it there." said the agent. 

"You got it. Well here I go." Hyunseung said as he leaned over the edge of the building and jumped.  

'You two are as good as dead.'