Yesterday

Forbidden Love

"When did you get back?!" L asked.

"You know what really makes my blood boil? Knowing the fact that the person I once called my brother, is trying to take the most precious thing away from me." Hyunseung whispered. "You're pathetic."

"I'm pathetic?" L laughed chicly before bolting himself off the ground. "I'm not the one who leaves after a threat appears. What? Were you scared that you wouldn't be a fair match for me when it came to Hyuna?"

"What exactly do you want Myungsoo? Don't you dare lie to me. You feel absolutely nothing for Hyuna. I know you were sent here with a purpose." Hyunseung said as he stared at L emotionless. "That's just how you are. You care about nothing but yourself. Always have, always will."

The tense atmosphere between the two was rising as they stared at each other with the intent to kill. The cold breeze surrounding them did nothing but fuel the bitter situation. L simply shook his head as he was the first to break eye contact.

"To think, after everything you still don't understand me. Man how screwed up is it that, although it may come to your dismay, you'll never be able to get rid of me." L chuckled.

"What nonsense are you talking about now!" Hyunseung yelled as he clenched his fists.

"You're stuck with me pabo." L said as he smiled and began to walk towards Hyunseung. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed Hyunseung's arm, much to his protest.

"Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Hyunseung yelled as he tried to break free afraid of the fate that the goon once had when his hand was caught. 'All the training I went through and I easily allowed him the chance to grab me?! Hyunseung what were you thinking?!' He thought as he continued to break free.

"Stop moving around! I'm not gonna do anything to you. If I do, Hyuna will never forgive me and I can't take that risk." L breathed out cooly.

Hyunseung immediately stopped at the mention of Hyuna's name. "Who the hell do you think you are to even think there is a possibility between Hyuna and you?!"

L quickly lifted Hyunseung's sleeves to reveal his veins. "You see this is why we're so alike Hyung." L stated as he as well lifted his sleeve and held it against Hyunseung's arm. "The same blood running through your veins is also running through mine."

"What?!" Hyunseung yelled angrily as he pulled his arm away.

"Think about it. I know you're not that stupid, why did you think you're dad wanted us to be such good friends huh? The bastard knew what he did and he was trying to make up for it." L chuckled. "He chose you and left me. But I don't blame you, I mean what did you know right?" L said as he shrugged his shoulders and moved towards where he could see Hyuna's balcony.

"I am sorry to bear the bad news to you but I am not gonna let history repeat itself. We're now stuck in the same situation we found ourselves in years ago. The person we want has to choose between us." He said as he pointed towards the balcony. "I won't give in easily like last time, this time I'm gonna fight."

"If what you're saying is true, then you're more mental than I thought. You think that knowing the fact that you and I come from the same gene pool will do anything?" Hyunseung hissed as he walked closer towards him before standing in front of him. He too lifted his arm and pointed towards Hyuna's balcony.

"I don't have any trust in your true intentions with Hyuna, but don't you dare think I will easily step aside. However hard you may try, you'll never be able to erase my trace. All along her skin, a part of me is engraved." He said as reached out and grabbed L by the collar and made him turn towards the direction of Hyuna's balcony.

"You'll never be able to take my place Myungsoo. I'll always be there for her when she needs me, and too bad for you, I won't give her up that easily."

L bursted out laughing. "Real poetic Hyung. But be prepared I'm not going to give her up either."

With his response Hyunseung pulled tighter at his collar. "You little smart !" Just as Hyunseung was going to land a fist against his profile the sound of footsteps against the snow coming from the right of him caused him to halt.

As he turned his head to see who it was, his eyes widen. L suspicious followed suit and was shocked. He immediately broke free from Hyunseung's hold.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Doohan?!" L shouted.

There before them stood Doohan shrouded in black clothing holding onto Hyuna's limp which hung over his shoulder.

"You motherer! What are you doing to your own niece!" Hyunseung yelled as he began to charge at him. But before he knew it, Doohan whipped out a gun causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Now, now boy. Heel, we wouldn't want to do something rash would we?" Doohan said with a sick smirk on his face.

"Let her go Doohan! She has nothing to do with what you want to accomplish!" L shouted.

"What the hell do you know?! You know I've never met such an ungrateful brat like you, after all I've done for you and you turn on me like this...for a girl!" Doohan yelled to which L responded with a scowl.

"But you know what, since I am such an understanding man and I do acknowledge that my niece's beauty would drive any man insane, I am going to forgive you. I am willing to turn back the sands of time to yesterdays before you betrayed me."

"What garbage are you spewing now old man." L growled and Hyunseung stared intently between the two, suspicious of where this was going.

"I'm willing to compromise because L, you're the only one I can trust. So if you come back, I'll make sure not to pay a hand on Hyuna's pretty little head." Doohan stated as he began to pat Hyuna's back.

"Yah! Get your hands off of her!" Hyunseung yelled but stopped as soon as the gun was pointed towards him.

"Shut up you lowlife! I'm not talking to you!" Doohan yelled before composing himself only to stare at L with a sick smirk. "And I'll give her to you, as long as you two stay within my sights, she's all yours. So what do you say?"

__________________________

First post of the New Year! Enjoy it everyone! Love you all-Alex