Pandora's Box

Forbidden Love

The sun beamed down on both student and master as they made their way down the path along the streaming river. These walks always calmed Hyunseung down whenever his nerves were shot. 

"You always know how to calm me down Master. The water is really clear today and...." Hyunseung said before being interrupted by Master Choi. 

"Listen and listen carefully JS. In this art the sense of touch is really important. It's what guides us in preparing our counter strikes. You see how calm the river is, and how it streams along without any trouble. Its like the snake." Master Choi explained as he picked up a pebble from along the river. "Yet when a disturbance is made..." he said as he threw the pebble into the river which created a ripple. "It grows until the river restores to its calm self again. Again, like the snake, once it feels a disturbance it strikes until normality is restored." 

"Master, I don't get where you're going with this?" Hyunseung asked dazed. 

"Every practitioner of  Kuk Sool Won masters one of the animal techniques and my boy, it's time for you to start learning the animal technique that suits you and the one that I believe suits you best is the snake." 

__________________________

A voice echoed throughout the halls of the Kim mansion as Hyuna made her way through in hopes that she would find her boyfriend in a secluded part of the house with his nose in his medical books. She continued to chat with her best friend as she spilled out her concerns. 

"No, he still isn't back yet. I'm worried Gina. He's never been out for this long....No he didn't say where he was going....I don't know I just have a bad feeling about this....Yea maybe you're right, he has to be ok. I'm just being a paranoid haha....Ok talk to you later." Hyuna finished off as she hung up the call. 

'Where can you be Hyunseung? I know you're stressed since you couldn't pass your exam but disappearing all of sudden like this? It doesn't make sense.' Hyuna thought as she held her cell against her chin. Suddenly the noise of the great door unlocking brought out of her trance. 

'That must be him!' Hyuna thought happily as she made her way towards the balcony that overlooked the entrance. 

__________________________  

"The snake technique?" Hyunseung said in disbelief. "Master are you sure that I'm ready for this?"

"I'm more than sure my boy. JS beginning today, I personally will be teaching and monitoring you. No more mentors, from now on it will be strictly one on one."

"Master I don't know what to say?"  Hyunseung said shocked. 

"Hyunseung, since the day I met you I knew you were something special. You possess something that most people would kill to have. Do you know what that is?" Choi asked as he halted to look Hyunseung in the eyes. 

"No sir, what?" he replied as he followed suit. 

"Eternal dedication. Growing up I always believed that what the elders said about finding your main purpose in life, your Venus, was nothing but a hoax. Something said to children to get them to be disciplined as they sought out their Venus only to come to the realization that they would never find it. But then you showed up and proved that all wrong." Master Choi said as he continued to walk down stream with Hyunseung following closely behind. 

"You're stubborn as hell when it comes to that girl. Fierce, stealthy and clever. That's why the snake suits you perfectly." Choi explained. "Starting now, and I know you're gonna fight me on this but if you want to be strong enough you won't be able to leave the studio until you master the technique. This could take a month or maybe more." 

"A month or more! But Master, what about Hyuna?! How am I supposed to protect her?!" Hyunseung yelled. 

__________________________

Hyuna finally reached the rail of the balcony as looked over to the bottom floor waiting for the person to show his face. Once she saw a familiar shadow her face dropped. It wasn't whom she expected it to be. But nevertheless she greeted the person home warmly. 

"Papa! Welcome home!" she yelled. 

Kim looked up as he saw his daughter calling him from the second floor. He smiled as he blew a kiss towards his princess. 

"Hyuna, honey come down I have someone I want you to meet." he called. 

"Alright papa, I'll be right down." she called out happily. 

__________________________

"JS calm down! This is what you'll do, you'll call Hyuna and tell her that you'll be away for some time, something school related and until you return, for her to remain in her home for as much as she can." Choi explained calmly. "She'll be fine. I promise."

Hyunseung stood quietly as he took in everything his Master had just said. With a deep breath and his mind set he looked his Master in his eyes. "Alright Master I'll do as you say, but I just hope you're right." he said in a whisper. 

"I am and trust me once this is all over no one will be able to lay a hand on your Venus. Besides how much trouble could she get into in the safety of her own home. It's not like this guy can sneak into it in broad daylight and take her." the Master joked. 

"Yea, you're right." Hyunseung smiled as he took out his cell. "Let me call her now." 

__________________________

"Honey! Hurry up and come down! Our guest is waiting!" Kim yelled. 

"I'm coming papa!" Hyuna yelled as she made her way down the steps. Yet when she reached the bottom, the sight that beheld her was not one she was expecting. 

"Honey, meet L. My new Vice President." Kim said proudly as he grabbed L and dragged him to stand in front of Hyuna. "Isn't he handsome honey?" Kim joked. 

"Please sir, you're embarrassing me." L joked as he held out his hand and took a hold of Hyuna's and kissed it. "We meet again beautiful." he said huskily. 

Hyuna was in shock as she didn't know what to do. As she looked from her father to the mysterious man from the club, her mind wasn't  grasping onto anything. Suddenly she felt a vibration coming from the hand that held her cellphone. She turned her head downwards. 

'Incoming call: Hyunseungie <3'