This is War - Part 2

My Beautiful Angel

 

JiYoung

“THIS. IS. EXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Team Alpha yelled.

I laughed. These guys never ceased to get me entertained.

Then everyone scrambled to find one of the best water guns in on the lawn. D.O, Lay, and Chen bought all the water guns. Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun helped put them all over the lawn. There was more than enough for all of us. Some of the guys even grabbed two and used them as dual guns or used them for backup in a tight situation.

I scrambled trying to look for the kinds of water guns that sent a bunch of water blasting into the other persons face. But all I found were those mock semi automatic ones that squirt only a little bit of water.

“Jinnie-ah.” I spun around afraid I was going to get hit. Not that it mattered, I was already wet, but it was just D.O. “Omo… You scared me!” I held a hand over my chest.

He rubbed the back of his head embarrassed. “Oh, mianhae. I just wanted to give you one of my special guns.” I looked at the gun as he put it on my hand. It was one of those big water blasting water guns. D.O even put a sticker on it that said my name with a Jigglypuff on it. My heart was touched.

I smiled really widely, “Awww D.O thank you!” He flashed me a smile, “You’re welcome.” Then we both got hit with multiple water guns at once.

“HEY!” D.O yelled. “IT’S A WAR DONGSAENG. GET WITH IT!” Suho yelled back as he laughed. “Come on JiYoung-ah. Let’s go get our Guardian Suho!” D.O pulled my wrist and I ran along behind him laughing.

Suddenly, music started playing out of nowhere. I looked at back by the back door. Chen was hooking up their many speakers to his laptop. “Just thought you guys would enjoy some music!” he yelled over the music.

“YES.”

“This is gonna make things 87509438534 better. Thanks gege!”

Then Xiumin came next to Chen and whispered into his ear. Because he’s quite the joker the summer song of 2011. Bubble Pop.

“XIUMIN!” We all yelled. “Teehee!”

“Guys. It’s totally on now. This is my SONG.” Chanyeol said. “Omo Chanyeol-ah. Really?” I asked. “Yup!” Then he smirked at me and hit with me a cold blast of water.

“PARK CHANYEOL. YOU ARE GETTING IT!” I yelled over HyunA singing.

Bubble bubble bubble pop!

Bubble bubble pop! Pop!

Chanyeol got me at the edge of the pool. “Oh, no.” I looked down at the water. “Really? I’m always the first one to go.” I pouted.

“Either you jump right now, or I shoot you with cold water and THEN you fall in.” Chanyeol smiled at me, water gun at the ready. “Umm… Neither?” I hopefully asked. But then he shot me anyways.

“YAH! EGG YEOLK!” SPLASH~!

Then the music became muffled and you felt water all around you. *I fell into the water didn’t I?* I shook my head underwater and let out a battle cry. “IT’S TOTALLY ON.” But all that came out was bubbles. Get it?

Bubble pop. Teehee~

I’m a dork.

Then the song changed to TVXQ!’s Mirotic.

I swam up to the surface and gasped for air. Right when I did, that I saw Chanyeol fall right into the water next to me. A moment later he swam up the surface. I looked up to see who did it.

“Need help there JiYoung?” D.O smiled down at me. “Awww D.O you got Chanyeol for me.” I felt touched yet again. “Anything for you my little Jigglypuff~” He pinched my cheek. My face flushed.

“Yah!” Omo… Why does he have to act like this?? I mentally shook my head.

“Aigoo, Do Kyungsoo. You’re next.” Chanyeol threatened.  “Not if you can catch me, that is.” Then, D.O sped away with Chanyeol getting out of the pool to catch him. 

“JiYoung-ah! Look out!” Baekhyun warned. I turned around. “What-“ Too late. Kai was already behind me.

Then he grabbed my waist. I felt uncomfortable when he wrapped his arm around me. “If you want noona, you have to get me first.” He smirked. All of a sudden, Baekhyun’s worried face turned into a look of determination. 

Best friends indeed. I smiled at the thought.

Baekhyun challenged him. “Let go of JiYoung-ah!” Kai threatened. “You try to shoot me with that cold water of yours, and JiYoung takes another dip in the pool~” He said as he took steps closer to the pool. We were right at the edge.

You can’t escape I got you~

Under my skin.

 

 

 

D.O

Lay and Kris had me cornered and were just ready to give me hell. “Any last words D.Onut?” Kris asked. Lay laughed evilly. Then, I heard Baekhyun’s voice just within earshot. “Let go of JiYoung-ah!”

Me, Kris, and Lay turned around. Kai was holding JiYoung captive. Anger filled me once more. But what really set me off was the fact that his arm was wrapped around her waist.

Really low her waist.

Then the song changed again. B.A.P’s Warrior was playing. Perfect, I thought with a smirk. Kim Jongin. You’re dead.

Kris and Lay turned to me. “Uh-oh. Someone’s gonna get it.” Lay said. “You better go to her Super D.Onut!” Kris teased.

They opened the way for me. “Oh, I will. SUPER D.ONUT TO THE RESCUE!”

I passed Tao and Sehun. Luhan was trying to run away from them while using Chen as a shield. Luhan winked at me and ran to other side of the pool to get behind Kai and stood at one corner of the pool. Chen followed and stood at the other end of the pool still behind Kai.

He doesn’t suspect a thing. I grinned evilly.

Sehun went to his other side. So it was like a giant formation. Baekhyun was still staring down Kai. Luckily, he saw me. Then he glanced around and saw the formation and winked.

I sneaked around to where his vision will be the worst. Then I aimed for his face.

3

What?!” Kai was surprised.

2

JiYoung caught on. “This is not gonna end well for you.” She rolled her eyes at Kai. I smiled.

1

“Hey what are you-“

FIRE!!

We all fired at once. It was like Kai was a monster and we were the army trying to protect the fair maiden.

“DIRECT HIT!” I yelled as I pumped my fist in the air. “YAH! D.O HYUNG!” Kai yelled. But my plan backfired.

"U MAD KAI? U MAD?!" I . "YEAH. I'M MAD" He yelled as he wiped his face with his hand. "COME AT ME BRO!!" I yelled as I pounded my chest.

But then we heard a scream.

“AAAH!”

It came from JiYoung. Kai let go of her, but since they were so close to the edge, she lost her balance from the sudden loss of support. “NO!” I yelled. Then I dove in after her.

Warrior was still playing and he heard the lyrics clearly.

 

WARRIOR~!

The endless war…

Who is it for?

 

This war is for JiYoung I thought.

We both fell into the water at the same time. She saw me underwater and her eyes went wide. I smiled at her and waved. Then she pointed upward, signaling she wants to go up to the surface. I nodded and grabbed her hand. Then we swam up together.

 

WARRIOR~!

Lose yourself under the sun…

Start a fire in my heart~

 

JiYoung, you are the only one that can start a fire in my heart.