Stupid!

My Beautiful Angel

I just stared at Kai, and then looked around at all of EXO. They all looked sooo guilty.

Glaring at everyone, Kai included. “What. Happened.”

Some of the boys coughed and whistled. Xiumin and Sehun innocently kept eating their pieces of cake.

“N-nothing happened. We were just playing too rough and Chanyeol hyung accidently hit me in the eye! I’m fine I swear,” said Kai reassuringly.

I still didn’t believe them. Crossing my arms I said, “Oh, really? Suho, Kris. Is this true?”

Kris of course was able to keep a straight face and said, “Yeah. Chanyeol and Kai were just being stupid as usual.” Chanyeol pouted, “Hey!”

Suho, on the other hand, I could see right through him. “W-we were just p-playing Ninja and it was Chanyeol’s turn to go and he tried to spin around to hit Luhan b-but he hit Kai in the process,” he said nervously.

I stared at the both of them. “Fine, I believe you,” I said. I decided to just play it off. I’ll find out later.

“Aigoo, our JiYoung is so protective of her Kai,” Baekhyun joked. I rolled my eyes.

Kai smirked, “Don’t be jealous that you don’t have someone as awesome as her.” Everyone showed their disgust by fake gagging and going, “UUUGGGHHHHHH” (Chanyeol and Tao).

“You guys are silly,” I giggled. Then, I turned to Kai and led him to the kitchen, “Let’s get some ice on this ok?”

Chen and Lay popped up in front of us and clapped their hands together in mock appreciation, “Awww, how cute!” said Chen. “It’s so cute it hurts!” Lay said.

“Mehrong!” I teased back. I still have to check on D.O later… I hope he’s ok.

D.O

“I’m so freaking stupid!” I said punching the wall.

Looking down at my hand, I saw the tiny scratches that formed and blood that was trying to come out. I have got to stop doing that.

JiYoung is downstairs right now and I’m here pretending to be sick. Maybe I am sick. Sick in the head that’s for sure.

“But Kris and Suho hyung are right… I have to get myself together. Debut is the day after tomorrow,” I sighed.

I might as well get some rest. The clock read 7:30pm but I felt extremely tired already. Just as I was about to drift into dreamland, Kris’ face popped into my head.

“You know, D.O… JiYoung-“

My eyes opened right back up and I sat up lightening fast. JIYOUNG WHAT. Does… Or DID, she like me back before Kai? Or something?

I took out my phone and looked at all the pictures we took and the members and family took of us. Then, I stopped at one picture of me, her, and our families celebrating our high school graduation.

A few EXO members were there including Kai. This was even before all of EXO was formed… Before I even met, Baekhyun which would be a few months later.

Smiling down at my phone, I looked at it closer. I was standing next to JiYoung for the group photo but this one was a candid and not everyone was ready except me and a few others.

I looked at JiYoung’s face… She was looking at me the way I look at her sometimes in this photo…

Swiping right, I kept looking at more of the candid photos. It didn’t happen often but it happened enough.

All of a sudden, tears covered my screen.

Jeez, Kyungsoo… You are pretty stupid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait. I was at Drum Major camp and I got back last Friday but I was also recovering from a fever when I got back. :(

But anyways, I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Thank you for 20 wonderful chapters. :) I wonder how long I'm gonna make this. Again, I'm just going with the flow like how I always do! Lol