Oh, God

My Beautiful Angel

 

After I explained how me and Kai became… An item, it got quiet for a moment. Baekhyun looked like he was in deep thought. Then he looked at me.

“Huh… So that’s how it happened?” He asked. I nodded. “So, you’re just doing this to get over your crush on D.O?” Quietly, I nodded again. Then I asked, “Why do you ask?” His eyes looked like he was holding something back…

“Nothing, I just wanted to clarify and comprehend the situation.” He replied. “Baekhyun, are you hiding something?” I gave him a look. He didn’t look phased at all. “Nope. Why?” He said innocently. Again, his eyes still looked like he wants to tell me something.

I continued to interrogate him. “Really? Because, I feel like you’re hiding something.” He still kept a straight face. “Really, nothing.” This time, he sounded a little too innocent.

“Byun Baekhyun, you are hiding something, and I will find out.” I shot him another look. Baekhyun held his hands up in defense. “Ok, don’t believe me. I see how it is.” I looked into his eyes again. He looked right back, eyes innocent. *Yup, this kid is definitely hiding something. I’m going to figure it out eventually.*

Then, Yuri called from behind the counter. “JiYoung-ah! You’re breaks done!” I looked up from my cup of coffee. “Alright, thanks Yuri unnie!”

Baekhyun stood up from his seat. “Well, looks like I have to go. I’ll see you later, ok? Unless you’re doing something with Kai, that is.” He smirked.

I lightly slapped his arm. “Baekhyun!” He laughed. “Just kidding!” I slapped his arm again. “No, you’re not!” He snickered and said, “Ok, JiYoung get back to work. Bye~” Then he winked at me.

“Yah! You ARE hiding something!” I yelled after him, but he was already gone. “That devious little piece of Bacon.” I muttered. I checked my watch. It was already 4:00pm. One more hour and work will be over.

Sighing, I went to join Yuri behind the counter. “Boy troubles, JiYoung?” Yuri giggled as she refilled a few coffee pots.

“Ugh, you know it.” I said.

“Aww, it’s ok. Unnie knows what it’s like.” She smiled and ruffled my hair.

*I can’t wait to get out of work.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hour passed by painfully slow. As always. But hey, I got through the day.

Barely.

As I went to put my apron away, I heard the door chime open. “Hi! Welcome to the Little Bear Café! I’ll be right with you.” Yuri called from behind the coffee machines without looking.

“No, it’s alright. Is JiYoung here?” A familiar voice asked.

I went around the counter. “Kai!” I said, surprised. He did his signature smirk. “Hi, JiYoung. I came to pick you up.” As I came closer to me, he put his arm around my waist and kissed me on the head.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yuri’s jaw drop. She motioned for me to talk to her. “Hold on for a minute, Kai. Can I talk to Yuri for a few minutes before we go?” I asked. He smiled, “Of course, I’ll wait outside by the car.”

“He’s the one you’re dating?” She asked eyes wide. I nodded in reply. “But… Didn’t you tell me you like D.O…?” I sighed heavily and said, “I don’t even think he likes me.”

“So, you’re dating Kai because you need to get over your crush with D.O?” She asked. “You know, you never told me you can read minds.” I said. She shrugged then softly smiled. “Unnie knows best. Be careful ok?” I nodded and hugged her goodbye.

Then I stepped outside to find Kai leaning on his car. A few girls were passing by, but luckily they didn’t recognize him since his hood was up.

He noticed me and went to the passenger’s side of the car to open the door for me. “Thank you.” I said. “You’re welcome.” He smiled down at me. Then he closed the door and got to the driver’s side and got in.

“To the EXO Dorms!” Kai said as he started to drive. Since, we were so close we got there in 5 minutes. Kai got out of the car and opened the door for me.

“My lady~” He said bowing. Shaking my head, I got out of the car. “Pabo.” He smirked, “You know you like it.” I rolled my eyes. “Let’s go see the others.”

We knocked on their door. “Who iss iiittt?” Xiumin asked from the other side. “Xiumin, open the door.” I said. “Why?” He snickered.

“Xiumin, open the door.” Kai repeated. “Ooooh, the two love birds want to come inside? Should I let them Tao?” Xiumin asked laughing. We heard Tao laughing as well.

“Xiumin.” We heard D.O say. “What?” He asked. “OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR.” He said sternly. “Ok, sheesh. I can’t have a little fun?” Finally, the door opened.

“Look, it’s the couple of the year!” Chanyeol yelled from the kitchen. “You never told us how you got her, Kai. Did you use any pick up lines?” He teased as we came into the house. All of EXO was hanging out watching TV in the living room.

“Yeah, JiYoung! Did he use any pick up lines?” Xiumin teased as well. “Like, ‘Hey girl, do you eat skittles? Cause you make me wanna taste the rainbow’?” The house exploded with laughter.

Then Suho chimed in. “How bout, ‘Are you a photographer? Because I can picture us together.’”

“Do you like Beyonce? Because I know you’re a ‘Single Lady’~” Lay smirked. I gave myself a face palm.

“Are you an Artist? Because you’re a work of art.” Kris said.

“I got one!” Baekhyun said. “ Are you from Heaven? Because I think an Angels missing.” Now, everyone was holding their stomachs from laughing so hard.

“If you were a Pokemon, I’d choose you.” Tao winked. Then he added, “Pikachu~” At this point, Xiumin was literally rolling on the ground, laughing.

“Do you like EXO? Because you make me roll like a buffalo.” Chanyeol smirked. The whole house roared with laughter.

“LOL CHANYEOL.”

“OMG. DAEBAK.”

“THAT ONE WAS JJANG.”

“HOLY CRAP. LMFAO.”

Even Kai, was laughing at that one. “I have to admit, that one was pretty funny.” I couldn’t help myself either. “Chanyeol! You pabo!” I threw a pillow at him. He just laughed.

“Sorry, JiYoung. I couldn’t help it.” He innocently smiled. After a few minutes, everyone calmed down.

Then Chen asked from the kitchen, “Who wants pizza?”

“Me!”

“I do!”

“I don’t care, I’m hungry.” Tao said. “Mr. Gucci. You’re always hungry.” Kai teased. “Yup! I’m always hungry… For GUCCI!” Tao stated. We all rolled our eyes.

“Ok, 2 cheese, 2 pepperoni, and 4 meat lovers… Right?” Chen asked. “Yup, that should be right.” I said. “Alright, I’ll call the pizza peoples.”

Chanyeol called from the couch, “JiYoung-ah. Come sit with me, Teen Titans is on!” My eyes widened. “REALLY? I LOVE THAT SHOW!” I said excitedly. Then I sat next to him on the couch.

Then he put his arm around my shoulders. But then someone ripped it off. “Yah! Get your hands off my girl!” Kai said as he sat down next to me. “Oh, no. Kai is going to be one of those protective boyfriends. I can feel it.” Chanyeol joked.

Kai smirked. “You know it.” I face palmed myself and said, “Oh, God. Please save me.” Kai pulled me closer. “Nope, because your guardian angel is already here.” Kai said.

“OH, GOD.” Sehun said, rolling his eyes. “Go be cheesy somewhere else, Kai.” D.O said jokingly. Although, his smile looked a bit flat. I stared at him. He noticed me looking at him and said, “Yes, JiYoung?”

“Can I talk to you?” I asked D.O. He nodded then we went to outside and sat by the pool. “What’s wrong? You’ve barely talked to me lately…”

“Nothing’s wrong.” D.O said. I just looked at him. “Really.” He clarified. “D.O.”

“JiYoung, I swear on my grave that nothing’s wrong.” He said, looking me in the eye. I gave up and sighed. “Fine… But just remember, you’re my best friend. You can come to me for anything.”

His eyes flashed. For a moment, I thought I saw a tinge of sadness, but it was gone just as quick. Finally, he said. “I know. Thank you.” He smiled at me. “And you never give me your famous bear hugs anymore!” I pouted.

“You mean these?” He asked. Then I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me in a tight warm hug. I laughed, “Yes, those.”

“Sorry for worrying you these past few weeks. I assure you, I’m fine.” D.O apologized. But deep down inside, I knew something was up. I let it go.

“Good. Because I miss my old D.Onut.” I smiled. He pinched my cheek. “Aigoo. And I missed my Jigglypuff.” He teased.

He pulled me into another hug.

*Sigh, D.O… I wish I could tell you. But I already have Kai.* I thought sadly.

“D.O, JiYoung.” We turned and saw Suho and Kris by the door. “Yes?” We asked.

“The pizza is here.” Kris said. “Get some before Tao eats it all.” Just as he said this, we saw Tao pass by with 4 slices of pizza on his plate.

I shook my head seeing him. “Arrasso. Thanks you guys.” I said. Then I grabbed D.O’s hand. “Let’s go eat D.O!”

The EXO Dorms filled with laughter once more as we ate the night away.

Around 10pm I felt sleepy. Kai noticed and lightly shook me. “JiYoung-ah. Wake up.” I heard him say. “Hm…? Whose that…?” I said sleepily.

“Aigoo, let me drive you home.” Then I felt Kai pick me up bridal style.

Then my world went black as I went into dreamland. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL I dont think Baekhyun can wink xD Still adorable c: