Twinkle

My Beautiful Angel

 

D.O

 

When Tao said JiYoung didn’t sing yet, I was conflicted. I WANT to hear her sing, but then again I didn’t want to see her on up front.

I was too hurt right now. And when she looked at me I even looked away. *What’s wrong with me? I shouldn’t be jealous. She’s my best friend… If she likes Kai I should be happy for her.* I mentally slapped myself.

If she really does like Kai, I’ll be happy. For her sake. Then she finally decided on what song to sing.

“TaeTiSeo’s Twinkle.”

Everyone gasped. “R-really?” Xiumin asked astonished. “Um… No offense JiYoung-ah… But that song is pretty tough to sing. I don’t even think Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, or D.O can sing it.” Kris said.

She put on a determined face and smiled. “I’m sure. I can do it.” I put on a forced smile and tried to be happy. “Ignore them. I know you can do it.”

Her eyes widened. Then she managed to get out. “T-thanks, D.O.” Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kai eyeing me.

I glared him right back.

 

 

 

JiYoung

 

“I know you can do it.” D.O said out of nowhere. My eyes widened. *I thought he was ignoring me?* Great… Now I’m going to be even more nervous. Why did I say Twinkle? Taeyeon’s voice is so powerful, Seohyuns voice as well, and Tiffany can hold them long notes for a while. Hopefully I really can sing this…

I readied myself and got up to the microphone. *Calm down, just ignore the fact that D.O is sitting there watching you.*

“YEAH! GO JIYOUNG!”

“WOO DA TWINKLE~”

“It’s funny because she’s the spitting image of Seohyun.” Lay chuckled. “Oh, shush. But since you indirectly called me pretty, thank you~” I teased while doing a curtsey. Lay rolled his eyes at me.

Then the song started.

The twinkle, the twinkle~

 

 

D.O

 

JiYoung looked pretty shaky up there. I saw Kai give her an encouraging nod. I glared at him. He didn’t seem to notice.

She looks amazing… Then I shook my head. She was nervous a bit. But when it got to the second chorus, that’s when she really “Twinkled.” Hehe, get it?

 

I want to look good for you,

I want to be prettier and twinkle,

Why are you the only one who doesn’t know my true value?

 

"You DO look for me, JiYoung. You’re not pretty, you’re beautiful and you twinkle more than any other girl. Am I you’re try value?" I thought as the lyrics rang through the house.

Now, she was really getting into it. She acted as if the world was her stage and owned it. I looked around.

Everyone else was stunned. Her charisma just showered us. “Woa… I didn’t know she could sing like that… Now I know why you’re falling for her…” Baekhyun said right next to me, amazed.

It was getting towards the end of the song where Taeyeon, Tiff, and Seohyun show off their true vocals in the song. JiYoung pulled it off perfectly.

 

Even if I hide it, I twinkle

What do I do?

It catches the eye instantly,

Even if I’m covered by a veil

I obviously twinkle~

 

The song ended. My jaw dropped. She even got Taeyeon’s jazzy screaming, high, long notes. That was amazing.

JiYoung turned around. “What did you guys think?” she asked nervously. Now, all of us we’re facing her, jaws dropped and eyes wide. Suho was the first to speak.

“JiYoung… You never told us you can sing like THAT.” He said shocked. She scratched her head. “Oh… I like to sing and practice in my apartment from time to time… But I don’t like performing for people.” She admitted.

“THAT. WAS. AMAZING.” Sehun cheered. True to form, JiYoung bowed 90 degrees and thanked him. Then we all clapped.

“WOO! JINNIE-AH!”

“I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!” Xiumin said mocking a fanboy’s behavior.

“Xiumin!” JiYoung lightly punched him but laughed.

This girl, is truly amazing… But I’m afraid I’ll ruin our friendship if I tell her how I feel...

Then Chen spoke up, “Alright guys I’m hungry, time for chicken.” We all gathered around the table and ate. Kai sat next to JiYoung again. “Man. I REALLY want to know what’s going on between those two.” I said to Baekhyun.

“Do you want me to ask her for you?” He asked. “Really? You’ll do that?” Bacon shrugged. “Yeah, sure. You’re my best friend aren’t you? That’s what buddies are for.” He laughed.

Soon, it started to get loud. And then we all started joking around again. I wasn’t really feeling it though. So much happened today. JiYoung getting courted by Kai, that water war, and now I’m seeing them close together. Nonetheless, I tried to keep a smile on my face.

With that on my mind, I laughed the night away with my EXO family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This switching point of view's is interesting... 

So tell me... Did you guys notice the last few chapters have been happening in just one day? Not after this chapter though~ Things will get interesting :D

Remember you can share this with your friends if you like... I'm not going to be one of those people who force you to share or comment, do as you please ^^