Shopping, Lunch, and Chaos

My Beautiful Angel

 

I woke up the next day in my bed. Lucky for me, I had no work. But I woke up a little too early for my standards. My clock read 8am. I couldn’t go back to sleep, even if I tried.

Then I noticed a small piece of paper next to my alarm clock. “What is this?”

I picked it up. It was a note from Kai.

Aigoo, JiYoung you fell asleep on us. You should’ve told me that you were sleepy. But you look so adorable when you sleep. ^^ By the way, you talk in your sleep. Just kidding! Hope you had sweet dreams.

Your chauffeur, Kai~

“Oh yeah, that’s right. I fell asleep on everyone.” I lightly laughed. Then I went to take a shower. That’s when I realized something.

2 more days until their debut.

Then I thought out loud. “I should prepare something for the day of their debut… And since most of them will busy until at night I’ll go around Seoul and get them gifts.”

I went to brush my hair and my teeth. Then I went and got my backpack and hat. Just then, my doorbell rang. *Who could be visiting me this early in the morning?*

I looked through the peephole on the door. My eyes widened. I opened the door. “Baekhyun! What are you doing here so early?” I asked. He smiled and said, “Hello, JiYoung! And nothing, I was the only one who didn’t have a schedule today so I came to visit you.”

“And what were you going to do if I was still asleep?” I said with my arms crossed.

“JiYoung.” He said. “What.” I replied. “You always wake up when your doorbell rings.” I held up a finger to argue, but then he cut me off.

“Remember that one time you were in the middle of the nap when I visited and when you opened the door you threw a pillow at my face because you were mad I woke you up?” Baekhyun said with a giggle from the memory.

I opened my mouth to argue again, but then I remembered. “Oooh yeaaahhh! Geez, you have good memory.”

“How could I not remember getting myself hit with a pillow by a grumpy little girl.” He laughed as he ruffled my hair.

Then he noticed that I was dressed up to go out. “Where are you going?” He asked.

“Hmm… I don’t know if I should tell you…” I said with sly smirk. Baekhyun pouted. “I want to know! We’re best friends right?” *Aish, this kid. I can’t resist when he pouts.*

I didn’t back down so easily this time. “You’re the one who’s hiding something too!” I complained. But Baekhyun continued to pout. I continued to glare at him, but he didn’t stop.

I gave up. “Fine. I’ll tell you.” His face lit up right away. “Yay! So what are you planning?” He asked. “Since I don’t have work today, I was going to go around Seoul and get presents for you guys as a debut gift. And I was going to make a cake when I got home.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. Then they softened. “Awww, JiYoung you’re so sweet!” Then I put my hands together and begged him, “You cannot tell anyone! I swear Baekhyun, if you tell anyone I will personally make another cake and smash it into your face.”

He laughed at my small threat. “Don’t worry, JiYoung. I won’t tell anyone.” I smiled, “Thank you.” Then he added, “Besides, you would need at least a little help while going around town and getting gifts for everyone.”

“Oh, yeah. I didn’t think about that…” I contemplated.

“Well since I’m here, let’s go! The Adventures of JiYoung and Baekhyun, the Seoul Edition!” Baekhyun said excitedly as he pumped his fist.

I rolled my eyes. “Bacon, you’re always excited for any adventure.” Then we exited my apartment.

We walked down to the parking lot and my jaw dropped yet again. Did everyone in EXO have awesome cars? Baekhyun’s car was a freaking FERRARI. A Ferrari F430. And it’s a convertible.

Baekhyun saw my surprised expression and laughed. “Baekhyun… Can I have your car…?” I asked dreamily. “Maybe in a few years when I buy another one.” He joked as he opened my car door.

“Alright, let’s go!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Since it would be easier, me and Baekhyun decided to go Dongdaemun for all the gifts. “Whose present should we get first?” He asked on the way there.

“Let’s go just start with EXO-K.” I suggested. “Let’s go from youngest to oldest with each group. So Sehun is first.” Baekhyun said. “Ok.” I agreed.

“Hmm…” Baekhyun said. “What?” I asked. “I wonder what you’re going to get me.” He slyly smiled. “Well, you’re not going to see it until 2 days from now.” I said sticking my tongue out.

“Mehrong!” Baekhyun did the same back to me. “Aigoo, Bacon. Keep your eyes on the road.” I laughed. He rolled his eyes at me. “Relax, JiYoung-ah. We’re already here.” He said.

I looked out the window. He was right, we were already pulling into the parking lot. “Gee, I really don’t pay attention to my surroundings.” I said scratching my head. “Yeah, you really don’t.” Baekhyun smirked. I lightly punched him.

After we parked, we got out of the car and stood outside the front doors. I pulled Baekhyun’s hood up and lowered his hat so he wouldn’t get recognized. “Alright, first is EXO-K. The order is Sehun, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, You,” I pointed at Baekhyun, who smiled. “Then Guardian Suho.”

“And then after that is EXO-M.” Baekhyun said. I nodded. “With Panda Tao, Chen, Unicorn Lay, Kris, Luhan, and the Amazing Bun Xiumin!” He said excitedly. “By any chance, did you have sugar today?”

“Nope! I’m just happy~” Baekhyun said giving me an eye smile. “Baekhyun, you’re so weird.” I shook my head smiling back at him. “Mehrong!” He stuck his tongue out at me again. Then we headed inside.

“Time for SHOPPING!” We both yelled as went inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like hours, we were finally done shopping. 4 hours actually. Now it was about time for lunch. We decided to eat at Mr. Pizza.

I only agreed because one, Baekhyun started to pout that he wanted to try and so I gave in. Two, I’ve never tried it before. And three… OH, MY GOD. NICHKHUN IS ON THEIR POSTERS.

Baekhyun totally noticed me fangirling because he went, “JiYoung, how come you never fangirl like that when you’re around us?” I rolled my eyes at him. “Oh, you know why.” He laughed at me. We stepped inside and found ourselves surrounded by the aroma of not only pizza, but other foods as well.

Then we got seated and looked through the menu. My eyes widened. “Baekhyun, this isn’t the kind of pizza you said they had!”

He shrugged. “I’m open to new things.” Then he pointed to the crust on a picture of pizza. “Look! They have different crust choices! Can we get the one filled with mozzarella?” He asked.

“Sure, I like cheese filled crust.” I laughed at his excitement. I was still looking at the menu deciding on what to get. Then I asked Baekhyun, “Which looks better… ‘Omy Rib’ or ‘Potato Gold’?”

“Hmm… I was deciding on those too…” He said thinking on which one to get. “The Galbi Rib on the Omy Rib looks good though…” I giggled just looking at him, you could practically see him drooling over that rib.

I poked him. “Baekhyun.” He snapped out of it. “What?!” He said surprised. “Aigoo, calm down, we’re in a restaurant.” I chided him.

Then he relaxed. “Sorrryyyy!” He said rubbing his head. “What were you saying?”

“Do you want to get the Omy Rib pizza?” I asked. “CAN WE? IT LOOKS SO GOOD!”

I lightly punched his arm and laughed. “I said calm down, Bacon.” Then we got interrupted by a waiter coming to our table.

“Are you two ready to order?” She politely asked. Baekhyun put his hat down lower and coughed. *Way to look unsuspicious, Bacon.* I rolled my eyes.

Then, I ordered for us. “Yes, we would like the Medium Omy Rib.” The waiter, whose name tag read “Shin Soojung” wrote our order down.

“Good choice.” She smiled. “What kind of crust would like on your pizza?”

“Can we have the Cheese Cap, please?” I asked. Soojung wrote that down as well. “What would you like to drink?”

Baekhyun spoke for himself this time, “May I just have water please?” I raised my hand. “Me too, please.”

She smiled down at us, “Your order will be out in a few minutes.” Then she bowed and left.

When she was gone I flicked Baekhyun at the side of his head, but he just laughed. “Must you look so anti-social?” I asked.

“I didn’t want to get noticed!” He said still smiling. “Aigoo, Baekhyun.” I said. We passed the time by playing rock paper scissors, guessing song names, and talking about the debut.

“I can’t wait! It’s going to be so much fun!” Baekhyun said excitedly. “You’re coming right? We already got you your ticket and a backstage pass for Inkigayo. And if you want, you can bring Yuri with you.” He continued.

“Yeah, I can go. But I don’t know if Yuri can get off of work because you’re telling me this just now.” I shot him a look.

He held up his hands defensively with a nervous laugh. “Sorryyyyyy.” He apologized. “Just come today and we’ll give you the tickets and passes.”

Just then Shin Soojung came back with the pizza and set it down on the table. “Is there anything you need?”

“No that’s ok. Kamsahamnida.” I thanked her and she bowed and left.

“Let’s dig in!” Baekhyun said, taking a slice. It was silent for a few minutes as we were eating the pizza. It was surprisingly delicious.

Baekhyun looked like he was in heaven. He already ate 4 slices, which was more than half of the pizza. I was still on my 2nd one. “That galbi rib is sooo good~” He said.

“Yah! Slow down. Do you want a stomach ache?” I chided. “Relax, I’m already full anyways.” He laughed at me. Then he got up. “I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.” I nodded.

A few minutes later I heard him coming from the bathroom. I looked up and I saw him. “Uh, oh…” I said.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” A girl about my age, if not younger, was saying to Baekhyun. “No it’s ok!” He said. But right when he said this, his hood fell down and his hat went down with his hood.

The girl gasped. “…Omo… Y-you’re Baekhyun! F-from EXO-K!” She said it REALLY loud. Everyone turned to look at them. All the girls screamed and took their phones out.

“May I p-please have a picture with you?” She asked shyly as she took her phone out.  “Uh… Sure…” Baekhyun said. But since he was an idol, he had to give them a little bit of fan service.

“Ugh… Baekhyun… Why?” I muttered to myself. *Now, we’re going to be here for a while. And we still have to make that cake.* I looked at my watch. It was already 1:30pm. The girls continued to go crazy.

“OPPA! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE TOO??”

“CAN YOU SIGN MY BAG?”

“OMO! YOU’RE SO CUTE!”

Even the manager came out to take a picture with him. Someone must’ve spread the word too, because more people were coming in. The line just kept getting longer and longer. Good thing Baekhyun left his keys with me.

I stepped outside and got into the car. Then I put there album into the disc player and put the volume all the way up and sang along.

--------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like an ETERNITY, Baekhyun went outside to the car.

But fan girls were still following him. “Oh, no… They’re going to see me with him…” Then Baekhyun knocked on my window. “So… Who are your friends?” I joked.

He rolled his eyes. “Can you unlock the doors please?” He asked. When I did, he got into the car. “Sorry about all of that. That girl was talking on the phone and I guess she was mad because she was waving her arms around and hit me.” He explained.

“It’s ok. Let’s just go back to my apartment and make the cake. Those fan girls scare me.” I said. Then we drove away. But you can still hear the fans yelling.

“I could already tell pictures of me and you are going to end up in the paper tomorrow.” I groaned. “It’ll be ok, JiYoung. Hopefully Kai doesn’t kill me tonight.” He assured me.

“OPPA WHO IS THAT GIRL?”

“IS THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating! I have been really really busy lately. I will promise to update more often. :D

 

And I also have writer block.. :c

 

Omg look at Nichkhun >_< Kirby approves (>*-*<)