Oh, No

My Beautiful Angel

After I punched him in the face, I just broke down and cried. What’s happening to me? Our debut is in less than two days and I just punched Kai in the face.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Baekhyun’s voice, “Yah, get up. We need to talk.”

Nodding, I silently got up and followed him numbly to his room. When we got there I slumped down onto his bed with my head in my hands. “I didn’t mean for this to happen…” I said quietly.

Baekhyun just looked at me with worried eyes.

“Listen… D.O… Why didn’t you tell JiYoung about your feelings?” He began.

“I don’t know… Kai is right I am a priss. I should’ve said something and now look what happened.” My eyes filled with tears again.

Then we heard a knock on the door, “It’s Suho and Kris hyung, can we come in?” Baekhyun got up to open the door and let them in.

They came and sat down in front of me. “D.O, we know you’re in great pain right now… And I know this is rushing things, but you have to work things out with Kai and JiYoung. Our debut is in less than two days and we all promised to put our best foot forward, remember?” Suho began.

He was right, I was being selfish and I wasn’t thinking of the group. “I know hyung… I’m sorry,” I said.

Now it was Kris’ turn to speak, “You know, D.O… JiYoung—“  but then he got cut off from the ring of the door bell.

We heard Chanyeol answer the door, “Hi JiYoung!”

“Hey Chanyeol!” She greeted back.

All of my hyungs turned to look at me.

Can this day get any worse?

JiYoung

“What’s the box for?” Xiumin asked when I walked in.

“I made you guys a cake to celebrate your debut! I figured we should celebrate today since you guys are probably gonna be super busy tomorrow since it’s the day before your big day,” I said.

Chanyeol put on his over dramatic touched face, “JiYoung-ah, you’re so sweet. I’m going to cry!” Then he pretended to wipe his eye.

Rolling my eyes I lightly punched him, “Pabo.” He laughed and took the cake out of my hands and placed it on their dining table.

I looked around, “Where is everyone?” Xiumin replied from the kitchen. “We just got home an hour ago so everyone’s probably washing all their gross sweat away,” He said.

So they didn’t have a home dance practice. I knew something was up.

“Ew, Xiumin you’re gross!” He gave me the derpiest smile he could muster.

Chanyeol took in a deep breath and shouted, “HEY GUYS, JIYOUNG BROUGHT A CAKE COME DOWNSTAIRS.”

It was like “cake” was the magic word.

“CAAAAAKKEE!!” They all yelled.

All the guys stampeded downstairs and came to hug me.

“JIYOUNG, YOU’RE THE BEST,” They yelled while giving me the biggest group hug ever. “Guys, I can’t breathe!”

They all let go. “Mianhae,” said Lay while smirking. Then they all circled around the cake. Suho got out a knife and started cutting it. “To JiYoung! For being the most awesomest person ever!”

“TO JIYOUNG!” I smiled and bowed. “You’re all very welcome!”

“Hey, who helped make the cake?” I turned around to find Bacon wanting his own separate hug. “Kamsahamnida Bacon,” I said hugging him. “Where’s D.O?”

When I looked at him, it looked like his eyes flashed for a second and then he said, “He’s not feeling well so he went to take a rest.”

What’s wrong with D.O…? My face must’ve looked upset because he tried to change the subject.

“You didn’t tell me you were coming?”

“You didn’t get my text message?” I asked. He looked at his phone, “Oooh… Well, surprising us is better,” He smiled.

Then Kai came downstairs… But something was wrong with his face. Does he have a black eye?!

“Hey, Jinnie-ah,” He said while coming up and hugging me. I hugged him back, then gently pushed him out of it.

I gently touched his face, it was slightly swollen. “What’s wrong with your eye? It’s turning purple!” I exclaimed. All the boys turned to look at us, and then they looked at each other.

 Something definitely happened.

“I… um…” Kai began.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will Kai say? Dun, dun, dunnnnn