Confrontations

My Beautiful Angel

JiYoung

After Baekhyun left, I cleaned up my apartment. Good thing it really WASN’T that big of a mess; I just had to put the extra decorations away and clean up the few spots of frosting here and there.

I washed up in the bathroom and then stared at myself in the mirror. “JiYoung… Get yourself together,” I said to my reflection.

Why? Why did I say yes to Kai? Why didn’t I just confess to D.O? Should I break up with Kai? Every time I kiss him, hug him… I just can’t help but feel guilt inside my heart and think of D.O.

Pacing around my apartment, I looked at my cake, then at my watch. “It’s 6:30pm. Their dance practice should be over. Maybe if I visit them I’ll feel better,” I thought.

I put on a jacket, packed up the cake Baekhyun and I decorated and headed out the door.

To Baekhyun

                Hey, I’m heading over soon with the cake! I decided I should bring it now since tomorrow you guys will be busy and there won’t be time at Inkigayo. So why not celebrate today? J

With that, I headed to their dorms.

D.O

I stormed up to my room. “Yah, Kyungsoo, wait!” I heard Kai yell.

“Please, let me talk to you!” Ignoring him, I slammed my door shut and ignored his incessant knocking. “Go away, dammit!” I yelled back.

My tolerance was going through the roof. “That’s it,” I muttered. Swinging the door open, I yelled right at his face, “Why the HELL did you go ahead and decide to take her when you KNEW. KNEW! THAT I LOVED HER. YOU . I will NEVER forgive you. I don’t CARE that our debut is in two days. I will beat the CRAP OUT OF YOU!”

Kai stepped back in surprise, then he calmed himself and said, “HEY! I’m in love with her too! Why do you think I asked her to be my girlfriend? At least I was being a MAN and admitted my feelings to her! You knew her since secondary school, you pabo! YOU HAD SO MUCH FREAKING TIME. YOU WASTED IT. I had enough because you were being such a priss and didn’t take a chance! And here you are now!”

Anger flared up inside of me, “I thought we were like brothers, Kai! I thought brothers don’t steal from each other, ESPECIALLY NOT the ones they love! You aren’t a real man, you’re just a greedy erted !” Now tears started to form in my eyes. I felt so betrayed.

Kai said nothing and just stared at me. Then we heard the door open, it was the rest of EXO but Baekhyun wasn’t there. He was probably still with JiYoung. Kris spoke first, “What’s going on here.” He said it calmly but he looked scary as hell.

Suho took his arm and shook his head, signaling him to be quiet and let us talk it out. Ignoring them I continued towards Kai.

“Do you know?” I said.

“Do I know what?” Kai said looking right into my eyes.

“Do you know how much is ing HURTS seeing you kiss her, hug her, and just being with her? Do you. KNOW. How much that HURTS ME? It hurts a LOT to see her with you. Why? Because I. CAN’T. HAVE HER.” Now tears were streaming down my face. “I never said anything because I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. I never want our friendship to go away. But now I feel it slipping because I can’t be with her because you’re always with her!”

Kai wouldn’t speak. “SPEAK DAMMIT.” I yelled.

“I… I don’t know what to say,” He said quietly.

I clenched my fists and tried to fight back my tears. But my anger was taking over me.

Without thinking, I punched him right in the face.

Then everything dived into chaos.

“D.O WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” They all screamed.

“.” I heard Baekhyun say. He must’ve arrived.

I-I’m sorry…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! What's going to happen now??

Thank you for subscribing new peoples! I hope you keep on reading! :)