The Boys of EXO Planet

My Beautiful Angel

 

Me and Kris finally showed up to the EXO dorms. It was a very fancy modernly designed condo. You couldn’t believe how amazing it was every time you came. Which was every day.

 

 

“Do you know if they’re all home?” I asked.

“I’m not sure about EXO-K. Some of them could still be in dance practice or here.” He answered with a shrug.

I rolled my eyes. “Gee, you’re very helpful with information.” Kris just smiled down at me, literally. Jeez, he’s a freaking giant. Then he knocked on the door to their dorms. The door swung open within mid-knock.

It was Chanyeol with his forever crazy, hyper personality. “AYO WADDUP KRREEEAAASSSEEE!”

“AYO WASSUUUPPPP!” 'Krease' yelled back.

“Chanyeol-ah you’re so weird sometimes.” I giggled with a smile, but it was always great to see him nonetheless. Chanyeol then pulled me into a hug. This kid was just as tall as Kris. My head was in his freaking stomach. “JiYoung! I missed yoouuuu~”

“Aigoo I see you every day!” I gave him a light push. “Sooo? It’s always fun to see you.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

I did the same. “You guys are such children.” Kris said from behind us. I almost forgot he was there. “Where are the others Chan Chan?”

“D.Onut and the rest are still in dance practice for EXO-K. I didn’t feel so good in the morning so I just stayed home. EXO-M just left to get some dukkbokki for dinner.” Chanyeol informed us. Hearing the word “dinner” just all of a sudden made me hungry. It was already 6pm and the sun was setting. “I’m hungry… Do you have any food?”

“JiYoung you’re always hungry.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“What? It’s not my fault I work all day at a café not allowed to eat the food there!” I pouted. Kris then walked past us to the kitchen. Me and Chanyeol followed behind him. He started looking through the cupboards. Soon, he found a box of chicken flavored ramen, which was my favorite. “Do you guys want some ramen?” he asked us.

“YES! Ramen!” Both me and Chanyeol’s fists went up in the air.

Tok tok tok

Then we heard SuHo’s voice come through the door. “Hey I can hear you guys in there! Open up!!”

I walked up to the door and looked through the peephole. “Aigoo~ What if I don’t want too?” I said in my sweetest voice. “Aish, this kid. JiYoung-ah will you please open the door?” He pleaded.

“Hmm… Since you said please… Ok.” I opened the door and saw the rest of EXO-K.

“JIYOUNG!” Next thing I know I felt D.O tackle me into a hug. The rest of EXO-K including Kris, were smirking at me. I scowled at them and mouthed,” I’m going to kill ALL OF YOU.” They all laughed at me. I rolled my eyes. Men.

I laughed,” Hi D.O.” Then he let go of me. “How was dance practice?” I asked him. “It was fun! Suho-hyung fell on his because his shoelace was untied, which caused Sehun to trip over him. It was so funny!” He started laughing his head off from the memory.

“Wanna know what’s funny D.O?” Suho glared at him, cheeks red. “Keke~ Nope, what hyung?” D.O snickered. “THIS.”Sehun yelled. Just then he and Suho chased D.O around the house. Everyone started laughing at the two knuckleheads. 

Baekhyun came up behind me and said," JiYoung how was work?" He smiled sweetly. 

"It was really boring... Nothing interesting ever happens there." I pouted. "Awww... My poor little Jinnie~" He pinched my cheeks. 

I lightly punched him. "Aigoo Baekhyun" All of a sudden he quietly said," You know you should probably tell D.O soon. Maybe the night of our debut?" *Thats probably a good idea* I thought. "Hmm... I'll think about it..." 

Breaking into my thoughts, Baekhyun said, "I'm sure we can come up with something!"

Then we heard Xiumins voice. “Now, how are you guys going to leave the door WIIDDEE open like this? What if a rabid bear comes in?” “XIUMIN! EXO-M! OMO GUYS I MISSED YOU!” I literally sprinted into them and gave them a group hug.

“We missed you too.” Lay said. “Guys, ramens ready!” Chanyeol called from the kitchen.

Chen pouted. “Awww… But we already ate…” Kris chided them,” I told you guys I was going to get JiYoung from work and come back. You guys should’ve waited.”

“It’s ok, Chen. At least I get to see you guys again.” EXO-M smiled.

Everyone sat around the kitchen table and family room and ate. All of a sudden D.O spoke up. “Hey guys, when do you think our debut really will be? Do you think it will be in a few weeks or so or the end of summer?” The boys shrugged.

Then I said, "I guess you’ll have to wait. Are you guys debuting through Inkigayo?” Baekhyun nodded. “That’s as far as we’ve been told. We’ve also been told were singing What Is Love after we sing MAMA as an extra.”

“Wow, I still can’t believe you guys are finally going to debut. It’s kind of exciting.” I said in awe. “Are you going to come to our debut performance?” Luhan asked.

I sat there and thought about it. “If I know ahead of time then I’ll try to schedule off.”  Tao pouted. “PLEEAAASSSEE come to our debut performance? Buing~ Buing~” Aigoo. This kid and his aegyo. I couldn’t resist.

I laughed. “Fiinnnee I’ll try my best.”

“Good, I want you up front by the stage with the best view. And you’re going to get backstage passes and after our performance we’re going to go out and have fun!” D.O said with a happy tone to his voice.

“You promise D.Onut?” I asked.

He laughed at his own nickname. “Aigoo, that nickname. It’s grown on me though.” Then he smiled.

“Of course I promise.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you may have noticed. I changed the name to "My Beautiful Angel" because I felt the name Best Friends was common~ Anyways thanks for reading :D

And sorry for my really short chapters! I'll keep trying to make them longer