Surprise!

My Beautiful Angel

D.O and Baekhyun dropped me off at work just in time.

“Kamsahamnida guys,” I thanked them.

“You’re welcome Jinnie-ah. Have fun at work!” D.O gave me a heart-stopping smile. I blushed once more. Dear, God.

When will this blushing just stop?

"Visit us after work ok?” Baekhyun said. “Don’t worry. I always do, don’t I?” With that I waved goodbye as they drove away.

I stepped inside the Little Bear Café.

Ugh. Time for work. Luckily, no one noticed me sneak in. Manager oppa was too busy training the new employees and the others were just working. I got my apron and I started working behind the cash register.

The hours went by painfully slow. I got really bored looking at all the cute couples reminding me I'm single. Ah, jealousy.

So I just sat there and I started doodling on my notepad. I looked over at the pastries and coffee on display. "Man, I’m hungry… I can’t take the food though until my shift is over though…" I muttered to myself. "This ." I sighed.

I looked down at my notepad. Somehow I unconsciously drew pictures of the EXO-K and EXO-M logos. But as I went down farther down the notepad, I saw that I drew pictures of D.O. This really is getting hard. "Come on Park JiYoung. You can do this."

"Stop. Thinking. About. Him." I gave myself a mental slap to the head.

*Riiinngg~* “Hello welcome to Little Bear Café.” I said with a bored voice without looking up. “Well, that's a nice way to greet a costumer.” I finally looked up hearing that familiar voice. He couldn’t be here, he was in China. But there he was, Kris Wu was walking right towards me, "disguise" in all.

 

 

“KRIS!” I ran to the other side of the counter and tackled him with a big hug. “I missed you!”

“I missed you, too.” He hugged me back. “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in China.” I asked. “Me and the rest of EXO-M are here to prepare for our debut in the next few weeks. Remember? It’s coming up soon.”

“Psh. I knew that.” He rolled his eyes. “Of course you did.”

“JiYoung.” I turned around. Manager oppa was calling me. “Yes, songsaeng nim?” Then he said. “Your shifts over you can go talk to your friend over there.” My eyes widened and a sigh of relief broke out. “No mu kamsahamnida!” I bowed and then left with Kris.

“So…” Kris began. “What?” I questioned. “Does D.O know yet?” I felt myself blush.

Geez! How many times does a girl have to blush in one freaking day? “How did you know…?” I blushed even redder.

“JiYoung its quite obvious.” He stated. I sighed,” I know… I don’t know if I should tell him though.” 

“If you want I can give him subtle hints, you know.” He offered. “It’s fine. I’ll just let time do the work.”

Kris eyed me. “Are you sure?” “Yes. I am.” He gave up. “Fine, let’s just go see the rest of EXO ok?”

Kris put his hood up and some sunglasses on. Then, we walked down to the EXO dorms together.

I hope he’s done with dance practice…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my chapters are so short. Its my first story and all~ To me this is actually really good considering im so lazy. Lol

As you may have guessed. The rest of EXO will soon make an appearance :D

*Omg look at Kris <3*

EDIT

I just noticed that I didnt describe about what goes on in the cafe.. Omg ._. Sorry guys I told you, my first story.. Im used to writing just paragraphs about pointless things in school xD 

Nontheless Ill try to add more details about the Little Bear Cafe in the future...

Mianhae ._.

*Meanwhile you guys can enjoy Krease up there xD*