This Takes the Cake

My Beautiful Angel

JiYoung

As soon as Baekhyun pulled out of the parking space, I saw camera flashes coming from every angle. “Well, crap,” I said. “Good thing we both wore hoodies and sunglasses that covered 75% of our faces.”

“Yeah, this way I can just muster up some excuse or something. I just hope the others don’t get mad because it wasn’t my fault!” Baekhyun said. Then we started to drive around the Hongdae area to find a grocery store to get ingredients for the cake.

Then I thought, “Hey, would it be worth it to actually make the cake by scratch or just go to one of those decorate it yourself cake shops?” Baekhyun laughed at me.

“Jiyoung-ah, you’re so lazy. But yeah I would rather go there, making a cake from scratch is so messy.” I pouted, “Mehrong!”

As we drove around, the traffic started to get heavier and heavier, so we decided to find a parking spot and walk instead. The good thing about Baekhyun is that he is very responsible, he has different hoodies in the back and many sunglasses in case paparazzi accidently spot him.

Baekhyun picked a black hoodie and wore a red varsity hoodie over it and changed into aviators. He turned to me, “What do you think? Do I like gangstah?” I burst out laughing at his goofiness. “Yeah totally,” I replied sarcastically.

I changed into one of his purple hoodies that really cover my face and into very big Ray-Bans. “Ready?” I asked. “Yep”, He said. Then we walked in.

As soon as we walked in, it smelled like heaven. But of course, we couldn’t stay.

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to the Pretty Cakes, what kind of cake do you want to decorate?” A kind old lady said, as soon as walked through the door.

Baekhyun and I both bowed, “Annyeongheseyo, may we please have two chocolate cakes to go please? One regular and one small?”

She nodded and then told us to pick some decorations and icing for our cake. There were so many cute little decorations! This was so adorable. *…Like D.O* I sighed.

I guess Baekhyun noticed me because all of a sudden he called my name. “Yes?” I said. Turning around, I saw him with a little sugar top hat that he put on his head and a mustache he was holding against his face. “y haaaay~” He said with his creepiest wink ever.

“Omo! Bacon!” I burst out laughing. He sure knows how to make me laugh. Then we picked all the black and silver decorations and icing since that was EXO’s main color scheme. After we paid, we went back to my apartment to decorate.

 

D.O

Today it was just me and Kai at home. Ugh, of course this would happen. I can’t go hang out with JiYoung right now because Baekhyun is probably out of schedule right now and is with her trying to get information from her and I have to “stay away” from “Kai’s girl”.

“Man, stupid schedules. Why did I have to stay home with that oaf?” I said angrily. Passing around my room, my stomach growled. “And I’m hungry too? Geez. But I don’t want to see that jerk downstairs either.”

After putting on clothes and washing up, I peeked out into the hall way, Kai’s door was still closed so that means he is still asleep. Either that or he is probably avoiding me too. If that was the case, fine by me.

I went downstairs to eat some lunch since it was around 2:45pm right now. “It’s August already and this summer went from awesome to not so awesome in about a month. This ,” I said to myself.

“Yeah, it does for you doesn’t it.”

I looked up from my cereal to see Kai standing in front of me. “What the hell do you want,” I glared.

His face remained neutral. Then his dark eyes softened. *The heck?* He sighed and said, “Listen, I’m sorry that… I took JiYoung away from you.” I don’t want to hear this.

As soon as he said that, I got up to go upstairs.

“Yah, Kyungsoo, wait!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh, I wonder what Kai wants~

Hey, all! I know its been... *Cough* two years... *Cough* but I have super extra busy with school and band. Sooo, heres the next chapter! I decided to continue it because I really do like where this is going. I'm trying to stick to the style I had going on but my style has recently changed but I'll try my best. I hope you enjoy!