is that ok?

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

Thanks for reading! I hope i didn't lose any readers because Gui Gui's dad hit her. -<3 whitebboat

“Oh, it’s nothing.” I said touching my sore cheek Mei Mei looked at me skeptical for a moment but then let it go. I checked in the mirror to see if the bruise was bad. I gasped at my face in the mirror. I rushed through my makeup bag to find some cover up. I tried my best to cover the blue red color of my cheek. ‘I hope no one notices it.’ I checked the clock only to see that I was ten minuets late. I rushed to get out the door almost forgetting my school books.

I was so late that I just decided to skip my first class. I went to the library to see it they had a book that I needed for Korean class. As I stepped in to the library I saw Genie sitting in the corner. I figured that I should apologize for slapping her yesterday. I took a deep breath and walked toward her direction. In sat quietly in the seat next to her waiting for her to notice me.

“Are you just going to sit there or are you going to say something?” Genie said glancing at me.
“I uh, just wanted to apologize for hitting you last night.” I stated remorsefully.
“It’s ok. You never were good at controlling your feelings.”
“Ah, I guess you’re right. I should work on that. Goodbye Genie.” I said getting up from my chair.
“Don’t feel bad about what happen between us. I did some pretty nasty things to you.” I did feel like sticking around to have this conversation so I headed to my next class.

I arrived at my next class on time. I sat in a seat in the far back of the room. The next person to come in to class was Mei Mei. I called for her to sit next to me. She happily came to sit by me. We started to chat but I was so busy chatting that I didn’t see Aaron and Hebe sit next to me.

“Aaron, why don’t we go see a movie after school?” I over heard Hebe ask Aaron.
“Maybe next time. I have a date.
“You’re going to go on a date even though Genie’s back?” Hebe asked appalled.

Aaron just blew off her question and turned to me. He pushed a piece of my hair behide my ear. It surpised me so I grabbed his hand and turned to him. He gasped in horrer. ’He must have seen my cheek.’ I turned away from him as fast as I could positioning my hair to cover my face.

“Gui Gui? What happened to your face?” he said turning my face toward him. Before I could answer the teacher walked in to the room.


After class Aaron pulled me aside and asked once again what happened to my face. Thank god Mei Mei had been with me. She said that I had scared her last night and she had hit me. I nodded and acted like th story was true so that I could get away from Aaron. But he blew off Mei Mei’s story and looked at me daring me to tell him the real story.

I shook my head signaling that I didn’t want to talk about it but he just kept on asking me. So finally I gave up.

“My father hits me ok. There I told you so now can you leave me alone?” I spat and tried to run away from him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Aaron. When I turned around he said…

 

**next update 6/19/10**