Even?!!

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

 Sooo Sorry for the late update -<3 whitebboat

The door slammed as the teacher was talking. I looked up to see Aaron getting lectured about etiquette. He just kept nodding until the teacher had finish his lecture. He suddenly noticed me and sat down next to me. I sighed passing him my notes to look over. He passed my notes back quickly not even caring to look over them. I shrugged it off and copied the rest of the notes from the board as the teacher explained them.


“Gui Gui?” Aaron whispered
“what?” I let out a sigh 
“Did you know about Genie’s eating disorder?” he asked quietly 
“And if I did?” I snapped  
“Then you should have told me.” he said angrily as bell rang

I quickly got up out of my seat packing my stuff up. Aaron stood up glaring at me. I began to chuckle at his anger. He grabbed my hand causing me to stop laughing. I looked up at him appalled at what he had just done. I regained my composer and glared at him.

“Yes, I did know but it wasn’t my place to tell you, also I’m not her friend so I won’t get involved in  her personal affairs. Really I could care less about what she does. Oh, and also please don’t question me again about something so irrelevant to me.” I stated in and cool manner.

“How could you be so cold? She was once your friend.” he yelled at me. 

“Friends? Please don’t lecture me about the relationship that Genie and I had when you don’t even know about it.” I said ripping my hand out of his grasp.

“What made me so Cold? You’ll find out soon enough.” I hissed turning to leave.

As I walked out I could here Aaron following me. I rolled my eyes walking faster. I suddenly felt some thing hard hit my head. I looked up to see Wang Zi with a rolled up magazine that had just hit my head.

“No running in the halls.” he said noticing Aaron behind me. 

“Why were you chasing Gui?” he asked Aaron

“No reason.” Wang Zi nodded and took my hand pulling me over to the coffee stand.
The coffee guy looked at us weird, so Wang Zi ordered two coffees.

“Why was he chasing you?” 
“Cause he’s a stalker?” I said sarcastically causing Wang Zi to Smile a little while handing me my coffee, and then walking away

“Hey let’s see a movie later!” I called after him
He turn and waved in response. I smiled at him and when back to walking to class.
“HEY!” I heard Genie call after me. I waited until she caught up with me and began to walk again sipping my coffee. She grabbed my shoulder and yanked me to the side.

“Did you tell Aaron about my eating disorder?” she asked in an angry tone
“Nope, I just simply confirmed it.”
“How could you.” she snapped
“I didn’t do anything. It’s your fault for be bad at hiding your secrets.” I said giving her a big fake smile. Then I walked away leaving her standing there fuming. 

I arrived to class after another three minuets. I sat down next to Aaron giving him another one of my award wining fake smiles. He grunted in response to my smile and turned to talk to one on his friends.

“Hey who is she?” I heard his friend whisper
“Oh, That’s Gui.” he responded to his friends question with a smirk on his face.

The teacher entered the room silencing all of the talking. As I sat quietly thro the lesson a note landed on my desk. It was addressed to me so I opened it. ^ Gui let’s go to the movies some time^ The idiot didn’t leave his name but I didn’t need to be a genus to figure out that it was Aaron’s friend.

“Okay class that’s it for today.” the teacher called

I began to pack up my stuff when I felt someone standing over my shoulder. I ignored the person a and began to walk toward the class rooms exit when Aaron’s friend blocked my path. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

“You’re Gui right? I’m Jiro.”
“Who told you that you could be so informal with me?”
“Sorry I didn’t realize.” 
“Well don’t do it again.” I snapped
“Let me make it up to you, let me take you to a movie?” I smiled upon hearing this
“Well aren’t you smooth? It’s really to bad, I have a boy friend.” I said and walked away

Aaron caught up with me and gave me a big smile. I rolled my eyes and gave him a smile in return. 

“Now we’re even.”
“Hmm, I don’t think using your friend to get even counts plus I didn’t even bother me, so I’ll give you another chance.” I said as we turned the corner.

When we turned the corner I saw my plan falling in to place.
 
**Next update tomorrow i promise**
PS. forgive me!