Ghost of my past

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

**GUI GUI’S POV**

“You fainted.” Aaron informed me as I sat up. He extended his hand to help but I pushed it away. I rubbed my head and started to look around the room. ‘so this is Aaron’s room’ his room was very clean and organized.
“Are you hungry?” Aaron said interrupting my thoughts. I nodded in thanks as he handed me some soup. When I finish the soup I look to Aaron who was now occupying the chair to my left. He looked up from the book he was reading and took the bowl.
“do you want more?” he asked, but it sounded like I didn’t have a choice. So I nodded my head. He came back with another bowl of soup.
“Why, were you in the park?” I was shocked by his sudden question.
“I was just enjoying some time to my self.” I lied
“Nice try but, Ella said that when she came to pick you up Mei Mei was freaking out because you suddenly just left.”
“Why do you want to know anyways. What are you my father?” that seemed to do a good job of shutting him up.
“Thank you for the food and the ride home but I must be going now.” I stated. He didn’t even look up he just said “make sure to thank Hebe.” I just nodded and left.

On my way home it dawned on me that I should call Ella and tell her that I’m ok. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.
“Hello?”
“Hey, Ella it’s me I just wanted you to know that I’m ok. I’m sorry I missed dinner I’ll make it up to you.”
“Oh, no worries. It’s ok we can just eat out some other time. I’m just glad you ok.”
“Yep, I am. Bye” I said hanging up.

I walked in to my dorm to see Mei Mei asleep on the couch. ’wow I must have stressed out everyone with my disappearance’ I walked over and covered her with a blanket. I went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower and got dressed. Then I called Hebe,
“hello”
“let’s meet.” I said blankly
“Gui? Is that you? Yeah sure just come up to my dorm.” I hung up the phone. I pulled my wallet out and got some money.

I walked up to her door and rang the door bell. Hebe popped out and was smiling brightly at me.
“why don’t we go get some lunch?” I suggested. She nodded her head in approval. We decided on a restaurant close to campus. When we got there the waiter showed us to our seats. Hebe began looking over the menu.
“Thank you, Hebe. I know we haven’t seen each other in a very long time so it must have been hard for you to have to take care of me, while I was sick.” She looked up at me in surprise. Then regained her composer.
“Hello lady’s make I take your order?” the waiter asked cheerfully. I just ordered some chicken and rice while Hebe was ordering like it was a food fest. As soon as the waiter left Hebe turned to me.
“I didn’t do it for you. I did it because Aaron asked me to.” she huffed
“Stay away from Aaron he’s mine!” she rambled on
“Does he know that?’ I asked. She looked at me with an appalled face.
“How dare you I’m warning you.”
“When have I ever listen to you Hebe? In fact you telling me to stay away only makes me want him more.”
“I’ll cut you some slack since you haven’t been here for a while. I’ll tell you how thing work around here..”
“I know how things work I just plan on changing them.” I smiled at her. I took the money out of my wallet and gave it to her.
“Here enjoy your lunch it’s on me.” I said.

I left the building in a hurry to get away from her as fast as I could but when I turned the corner I bumped in to Mei Mei.
“Gui, I was so worried I thought something bad had happened to you.” she said pulling me in to a hug.
“Mei Mei, do you want to go shopping I need to get my mind off of some things?”
“Sure we can take my car.” Me and Mei Mei had spent the whole day shopping.

When we got back to our dorm we saw Wu Chun and Ella so we all decided to go eat some dinner. While we were headed to the cafeteria we ran into Hebe and Aaron. ’Wow this it going to be a long night.’ While we were walking I heard Hebe screech “I’m cold!” Aaron sighed and handed her his jacket. I turn to Mei Mei and we started to talk about physics class.

I suddenly bumped in to Wu Chun. “Hey, what happened?” Then I turned to see my Dad getting out of his car. ’this is not going to turn out well’
“Chairman.” everyone in the group greeted him. He turned to give them a greeting when he saw me.
“Baby? Gui is that you?” His voice shook as he said those words.
“Yeah, Pa it’s me.” He came over and pulled me into a big hug. “Xaio Gui, why haven’t you called? Your mother is sick.” A tear started to form in his eyes.
“Why didn’t I call? Why didn’t you call you knew that I was ill back in Hong Kong but you never came.” that earned me a slap across the face. He grabbed my face and started to scold me in Korean. Wu Chun suddenly came up with an excuse for us all to leave. ‘diner is going to really interesting.’

Next update! **6/9/10** ^__^