crammed

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

 

sorry it took so long. i know i haven't been updating lately but i hope that won't hold it against me. ~ <3 whitebboat
 
**AARON’S POV**
 
“Where are they?” Wu Chun  asked pacing around the car.
“Don’t worry they’re  probably just fixing their hair.” I replied boredly 
 
We stood in the chilly fall night., waiting for the girls to arrive. It was quite till I heard the sound of high heels clanking on the side walk. I turned to see a dolled of version of my friend Hebe. She looked pretty with her hair tied up in a bun on top of her head, and wearing a pale pink strapless dress.
 
“Aaron are you ok?” I heard Ella’s voice call not far behind Hebe.
“Wow.” Wu Chun’s voice came out from behind me, aa Ella’s face lit up.
“I’m fine.” I said feeling pushed aside. 
 
Hebe came up next to me and began to hold my hand. I was to tired to fight with her so I allowed her to hold my hand. At least till Gui Gui came out. Speaking of Gui Gui when is she going to come out?
 
BANG
 
The door to Gui Gui and Mei Mei’s dorm building slammed open. ‘I told you we were going to be late’ Mei Mei squeaked out. Gui Gui continued walking till she came in to my view, and I immediately let go of Hebe’s hand.
 
I was speechless as Gui Gui descended the stairs. She looked so, so… breath takingly  delicious. Her curled hair framed around her face tangled but perfect. I think she noticed me looking at her and gave me a big smile. I could tell that it was forced but I couldn’t help but return it.
 
“So are we going or not?” Hebe asked breaking my trance.
“Yeah, and good thing I brought the SUV.” Wu Chun replied with a chuckle
 
We are stuffed ourselves into the car. Gui Gui sat next to Mei Mei who sat next to Hebe who sat next to me. It was a little uncomfortable be crammed into the backseat with so many people. Hebe began to complain about not having enough room, when Ella cleared .
 
“Guys I would like to inform you that my mother can be a little judgy so be on your best behavior. Please!”
 
“Ella most of us have met your mom.” Hebe said boredly (sp?)
“Most idiot!” I replied giving her a little pat on her head.
 
The car came to a sudden stop causing all of us to jolt forward. I looked around to see if everyone us okay when I realized that we had been stopped because of a flat tire. I took a deep breath and asked Wu Chun if he had a spare tire in the back. His answer was the thing that upset me the most. “that was the spare.”
 
“Just great!” Hebe huffed
“Don’t worry, I have a guy on speed dial who can be here in five minuets.” Wu Chun said
“I’ll call my mother and tell her we’ll be late.” Ella sighed 
 
________________________
 
HALF A HOUR  LATER
 
The tire had been replaced and we were once again on our way. 
 
“I’m hungry.” Mei Mei said quietly.
Ella gave a little chuckle and replied “We’re almost there.”
 
She was right about ten minuets later we arrived at a big white house. We all tried to get out of the car at once but then realized there was not enough room. We all laughed at one another and then exited the car one by one.
 
Once out of the car Ella ran up to the door to ring the door bell. A girl about our age answered the door with a smile. The second she laid eyes on us it turned to a scowl. I looked at the group who looked confused till I saw Gui Gui’s face mirroring the same hell bending look. 
 
 
oh and we have a new poster! it's credits are on it. 
**next update tomorrow.**