Cash or Credit? (service always comes with a smile)

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

 

I'm finally back -♥ whitebboat
 
 
 
Jiro stared at her in awe as she pulled away from the hug. ‘oh god, I just hugged him’ Gui Gui quickly turned away following the path back to her dorm. 
 
“Gui!” a deep voice called from behind. 
“What?” Gui Gui snapped turning to see that it was Wu Chun who was following me
“Ella heard that you and Wang Zi broke up, so she asked me to invite you to dinner.”
“Maybe some other time, I don’t think I’m up to it tonight.”
 
  
The next thing that happened shocked me to the bone. Wu Chun put his arms around Gui Gui making her feel smaller than ever. As he pulled her against his chest she began to smile knowing that this warmth was something she hasn’t felt in  a long time. She forced herself to snap back in to reality and pulled away from his warm brotherly embrace. Then put on a award winning  fake smile and said the words that altered the course of her revenge.
 
“I suppose I could go to dinner.”
“Great, I’ll tell Ella.” Wu Chun said putting on that huge dorky grin of his
“Ok then, I’ll meet you and Ella by the café.”
“No, Ella wanted to take you to meet her family.”
“Oh! Fun. Do I need to dress up?”
“Absolutely. If you don’t her parents will think badly of you.”
“Great! Now I need to go shopping.” fake enthusiasm dripping from my voice.
“Gui!” a high pitched voice called Gui from behind
“Mei Mei, I’m going shopping. Do you want to come with me?”
“Yeah!” she replied eagerly 
 
 
******************************AT A BOUTIQUE************************
 
 
“It’s so pretty!” Mei Mei admired the short, silky white dress in Gui Gui’shands. 
“I’ll try it on then.” Gui Gui replied stepping in to the dressing room. 
 
As soon as Gui Gui stepped out of the dressing room all eyes glanced at her in awe on her. She seamed to light up the room with the little white dress that fit her so well, but as soon as she smiled there was nothing that could stop the envy of people from flowing to her. She heard snorts and hisses come from all the other ladies in the boutique. 
 
“So, how do I look?” she questioned Mei Mei with a gleam in her eyes
“Perfect. Almost like an angle.” Mei Mei replied excitedly as she looked at Gui Gui
“ Why don’t you pick out a dress while I get the lady to ring up the dress, don’t worry it’s my treat.” Gui Gui said with a huge grin on her face.
 
As Gui Gui walked back into the dressing room she heard people snickering “she’ll never be able to afforded that dress.” Gui laughed at the older ladies comments and got dressed once again. When she stepped out of the dressing room she saw Mei Mei wearing a red short cut dress. 
 
“You look amazing! I’m so buying you this.” Gui said with excitement in her voice.
“But it’s so expensive.” Mei Mei whispered with a sad edge to her voice
“It’s fine.” Gui Gui said with a big smile on her face.
 
As Mei Mei got dressed Gui Gui told the sales assistant to wrap up her dress. The sales asistant looked at like she was crazy but did as she was told. Once Mei Mei came out of the dressing room Gui Gui snatched the red dress from her. 
 
“Oh, and Miss this one too.” Gui Gui called to the sales assistant. Again the woman did as she was told.
 
As the Mangier rang up Gui Gui’s and Mei Meis’s dresses she had a big smirk on her face.
 
“That will be 50,000(TWD) dollars.” She said with a sarcastic edge to her voice. 
NOTE: 50,000 TWD is around 1,600 USD
 
“Gui that’s a lot of money, lets just go to the mall and get a dress.” Mei Mei gasped while the mangier smirked at Gui Gui.  
 
“Tell me Miss do you prefer cash or credit? Oh never mind I think all pay in cash since you seen to think 50,000 is a lot of money I’m sure you’ll be amazed.” Gui Gui said daring the woman to talk back to her.
 
Gui Gui pulled out 50,000 dollar exactly and watched the woman’s smirk fall to the ground. Then she pulled Mei Mei’s hand, walking out of the store with the two amazing dress in tote.