home sweet home? (ch.1)

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

 guys please bare with me i know my writing is not the best but i hope you will continue to follow this story

<3 whitebboat


I walked through the airport doors the nauseating smell of the city filling my nose. Home sweet home. I looked up in to the blinding sun light, quickly putting on my sun glasses, as I called a cab. A cab pulled up in front of  me the man got out and popped the trunk for me to put my stuff in. As I put my luggage in he called to me “where to miss?” 

 “Taiwan university, dorm B please.” he gave a nod saying he understood . I jumped in to the cab, releasing a sigh of relief. I grabbed my Ipod from my purse and began humming along to the music, until we came to a stop. I pulled out 900 TWD (about 30 USD) paid the man, and asked him to pop the trunk for me.


I walked up the stairs only to be knocked right back down them by a guy run down them. Jack !  I returned to my task at hand not bothering to give the miner set back a second thought. I came to my dorm and suddenly the door opened. 
“Hi, you must be Gui Gui! I’m your room mate Mei Mei. I’m going out for a bit so, your welcome to set up your stuff as you’d like. I’ll be back later with some food. Any thing you’d like?”
“No thanks. See you later.” The girl walked out of the small room, leaving me to set up my things.


About an hour or so later I walked down to the cafeteria to get some food. “Aaron, where are you going, don’t leave me.” that voice is so familiar. I turned around to see my former best friend talking to none other than Aaron yan. She turned and saw me.
“Oh my, are my eyes tricking me or is it really you, Gui?”
“It’s really me Hebe. I’d stay and chat but I’m in a rush so, some other time.” I walked faster not wanting her nagging questions thrown at me. That’s the thing about Hebe she always asks the most annoying questions.  I felt a set of eyes following me as I walked away. Yes step one get him curious is a go! I walked in to the cafeteria happily after this realization.  


As I ordered my noodles I looked around and saw a familiar face. Wu chun?  I walked over and waved at him. He smiled and signaled for me to sit down. I noticed a pretty girl sitting next to him and asked who she was.
“This is my girlfriend, Ella.”
“Oh, no wonder she’s so pretty!” I looked over to her and saw her blush
“I’m Gui Gui, but you can just call me Gui. Its nice to meet you.”
“You too!” she said. Wu Chun and I were so busy catching up that I didn’t see Aaron yan sit next to me!
 
 
*next update will be 6/1/10** sorry it was short the next one will be longer