Beef noodles

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

Sorry this one is short i was crunched for time! -<3 whitebboat

 

 **AFTER CLASS**

 
Genie tackled me from behind as I walked out of the class room. We both fell over sending my cell phone flying. Apparently it hit Aaron in the back of the head. He turn to look at us and smiled. He walked over to me and handed me my phone.
 
“Watch it with that thing next time.” He huffed at me with a smile on his 
“Sorry, honey it was my fault!” Genie chirped causing Aaron to look over at her
“It’s okay.” he replied helping her up.
 
He then extended a hand to help me up. I took his out stretched hand holding on tightly as he gently yanked me up from the ground. I let go as soon as I was standing up. He looked at me surprised at my quickness of letting go of his hand. Genie cleared making my hurry up and gather my things.
 
“You guys want to get some lunch?” Aaron asked us
“Sure!” Genie replied grabbing Aaron’s hand 
“No thanks I already have plans with Wang Zi.” I stated 
“Oh! Well have fun!” Genie said pulling Aaron in the direction of the campus Café. 
 
I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump out of surprise. I pushed the hand off my shoulder and turned around to see Wang Zi smirking and me. I snorted and started to walk in the direction of my dorm when he quickly grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him annoyed.
 
“Let go.” I demanded 
“When is the last time you ate?” he whispered
“Is that what we’re talking about?”
“So you haven’t eaten today! Well you going to even if I have to force it down your throat.”
“What!” I yelled
 
He started to pull me in the direction of the café. I knew there was no use fighting with him so I let him pull me. When we got to the café I was out of breath. I was to busy catching my breath that I didn’t even notice that he had already ordered. 
 
“You better eat all out the food I got you.” he ordered me. Making me snort in his direction. I started to look around and spotted Genie coming out of the bathroom. I smirked in her direction as she saw me. She waved at me slowly. I waved back gracefully as Wang Zi put a box of beef noodles in front of me.
 
I began to eat slowly as Wang Zi watched me. “Does he want me to choke to death?’
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
 
NEXT CLASS     
 
In my next class I sat next to Mei Mei. I began to take notes when someone rushed in to the class room and slammed the door behind them.