over crowed coffee shop

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

It's been a while sorry! -<3 whitebboat

 

 I sat there baffled at what Aaron had just said. ‘eh, forget it. It doesn’t mater’ I looked down at the noodles I had just stolen from Aaron. I saw my reflection in that now empty bowl. It nearly scared my to death. All I could see was that girl that I had been years ago. I had to get my revenge to change me for good. 

 
This girl that I use to be is no good to me right now. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by my old friend Wang Zi. I looked up at him and smiled at the new plan forming in my head.
 
“Gui, don’t smile like that it creeps me out.” Wang Zi commented
“Wang Zi, I’m so happy that you’re here!” 
“Umm.. Ok?” he said confused
“As my friend will you help me with something?” I pleaded 
“Sure.” he said slowly
“Pretend to be my boy friend.” He looked at me shocked.
“Please? You said that you would!” I whined
“Fine but why?” he interrogated me.
“Because, I need to get revenge on Aaron Yan.”
“How do I fit in to this?”
“Well, you see Aaron is dating this girl named Genie they seem to be close. So I need you to pretend to by my boy friend because Genie always goes after other people’s guys, and I have a feeling that Aaron hates cheaters.” I explained to him
 
He shrugged then nodded. I smiled then forced him to walk me to class. He grabbed my hand instantly when Aaron and Genie came in to view. Genie eyed us curiously but then shrugged it off. Aaron looked over at Wang Zi sizing him up with his mind. The warning bell rang and Wang Zi leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. 
 
Wang Zi quickly ran off to his class while the rest of us walked in to class. The class was unusually packed today. There were only four seats open. Three of them were in middle of the room while the other was in the far back. I walked quickly to the seat it the back of the room, leaving Aaron and Genie baffled. The teacher walked in to the class yelling at Aaron and Genie to sit down.
 
After class Genie ran up to me grabbing my hand. I looked at her for a second then shook her hand off mine. She seemed unfazed and continued look at me. Aaron who was standing behind us cleared his throat. Genie looked back at and motioned for him to come over.
 
“Babe!” I Heard Wang Zi say. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. Aaron looked at me appalled. I shrugged and let Wang Zi lead me out of the class room. Right when we were about to let go of each other’s hand Genie shouted for us to wait. I tried to walk ahead but Wang Zi pulled me back.
 
“Hey let’s get some coffee!” Genie Say while catching up. She looked around for a minuet, then realized Aaron wasn’t here. ’Idiot’ She waved for Aaron to hurry up. Then turned back to Wang Zi and me. 
 
“So how long have you two been go out for?” Genie ask Wang Zi 
“Ever since she came back so…a month.” Wang Zi replied with a smile.
 
Aaron finally caught up.
 
 
 
**AARON’S POV**
 
When we arrived at the coffee shop Genie pulled Gui Gui with her to find some seats. So me and Gui Gui’s had to order the drink’s. 
 
“What’s your name?” I asked the guy
“Wang Zi.” he answered simply
“May I take your order?” the cashier asked us interrupting our conversation.
“Yes, I’ll have a black coffee and a brown sugar macchiato.” Wang Zi answered the woman. 
“What’s your’s?” Wang Zi mumbled at me.
“Aaron Yan.” I said in a monotone voice. 
 
The woman came back with his order. he kindly stepped to like side to wait for me as I gave the woman my order. I leaned on the counter and looked around for Genie and Gui Gui. Genie looked like she was about to slap Gui Gui. I heard Gui Gui sigh from here.
 
Wang Zi quickly looked over to them as well. I felt some thing hot against my back and I turned around to see the woman giggling. I smiled a little at her and paid. Then Wang Zi and me went to sit with Genie and Gui Gui.
 
“Thanks, sweetie!” Gui Gui said as Wang Zi handed her the coffee he had gotten her. Then she looked over and saw that Wang Zi’s coffee was black so she took it away from him.
 
“I’ll fix it for you.” She said sweetly
 
 
**GUI’S POV**
 
 
‘Thank, God they’re back’ I took the coffee Wang Zi gave me.
“Thanks, Sweetie!” I chirped at him. 
 
I saw that the coffee he was drinking was black so I went up to the counter to fix it for him. When I came back Wang Zi and Genie were talking up a storm. I put the coffee I front of his face but he didn’t seem to notice. So I leaned over and whispered into his ear “Your coffee’s here.” he looked up and gave me a fake smile which I kindly returned. 
 
“So have you guy’s kissed yet?” Genie asked 
 
 
**next update tomorrow**