the dinner party!?

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

here's an update! Enjoy! - <3 whitebboat

 

 “Yes.” I said braking the silence. Genie looked over and smirked at me

“Prove it.”  I shrugged. I turned to Wang Zi and pressed my lips firmly against his. I  forced him to stay in that position for ten seconds. Then I turn my head to smirk at Genie. She was staring at me like a was crazy.
 
“Hey guys” A familiar voice said. I turned to see Hebe. 
“Hey.” Aaron said. Genie looked over and rolled her eyes.
“Look at the time! Me and Wang Zi have to go.” I said pulling Wang Zi with me.
 
As soon as we got out of the café I let go Wang Zi’s hand. He turned to me suddenly and gave me a questioning look. 
“Why do you want revenge?” he asked me in a seriously tone of voice. 
“Because, he’s cold and heartless.” I spat
“Some could say the same thing about you.” he said calmly. I really didn’t feel like listening to him so I walked  away.
 
‘how could he say I’m heartless’ I hit something hard and fell down. I looked up to see Aaron staring down at me. 
“Are you ok?” he ask while holding his hand out to help me up. I rolled my eyes and got up myself. 
“Why do you do that?” he said looking at me with anger in his eyes. 
“Do what?” 
“Never except anyone’s help.” he replied in a monotone voice
“Why would I let someone help me with something I could do myself?” I said walking away in the direction of my dorm, leaving him behind.
 
When I finally arrived at my dorm I saw Mei Mei getting ready to go out.
 
“Hey!” Mei Mei said as I walked in 
“Hey, what ya doing?” I asked her.
“Getting ready to go get some dinner. You wanna come?” 
“Sure!” 
************************************************************************
 
We walked into the cold restaurant. I started to shiver violently. Mei Mei looked at me worried. Then a random person hand held out a sweat shirt. I looked up to see a smiling Hebe. 
“Thanks.” I said unsure 
“No problem!” she squeaked 
“Why  don’t you come sit with us? She chirped. I looked over to Mei Mei giving her at questioning look.
“Sorry, we have a friend waiting for us!” Mei Mei quickly came up with an excuse. 
“Oh! If it’s Wang Zi he’s already sitting with us. Genie invited him to come to our table.”
“Oh, how ionic Wang Zi was who we were waiting for!” Mei Mei whispered 
“Then come with me!” Hebe retorted
So that’s how I ended up sitting at a table with Mei Mei, Wang Zi. Hebe, Genie , Wu chun, Ella, and Aaron . Unfortunately the only spot left for me to sit was next to Aaron. I slowly sat down trying not to disturb his conversation with Genie. I missed the seat by about an inch and was about to fall when Aaron’s arm s around my waist, and pulled me back up so that I could sit. 
 
“Scoot over.”  Aaron said to Genie
“Excuse me.” she gasped 
“Gui doesn’t have any room.” 
“Oh!” I said and complied
 “Thanks.” I butted in. they both looked at me angry. ‘they must be fighting.’ just then the waiter came
“What would you like?” I looked at me.  I shook my head. Then he gathered everyone else’s orders. 
“Why aren’t you eating?” Wu Chun asked
“I ate before I came.” I made up an excuse. Thank gosh that Mei Mei wasn’t paying any attention.
 
After the food came everyone stopped talking and focused on their food. I just sat there texting when I realized that Genie was done before the others. 
 
“I have to go to the bathroom.” I announced 
“Me to!” Genie huffed. Aaron got up so Genie could get out. She grabbed my hand and started to pull me to the bathroom. When we were in the bathroom she quickly checked the stalls to see if any one was with us.
 
“No one’s here, I check under the stall when we came in. it’s find just do it.” I said. She smiled at me and open a stall door and leaned down to the toilet and began to puke. I got a napkin ready for her as I fixed my hair. 
 
“Here.” I said giving her the napkin to clean her face. Then she got out a tooth brush and some tooth paste and brushed her teeth.
 
“Help me get revenge on Aaron.” I huffed out suddenly. She glanced at me in the mirror then spat out the tooth paste that was in .
 
“Why?” I asked
“Does it really matter? If you help me I’ll forgive you.” 
“Bible?”
“Bible.” I said gathering her hair from her face so that she could continue to brush her teeth. The truth was I missed our friendship. We use to do everything together.
 
“Come jogging with me in the mourning.” Genie said
“Why don’t we just go home and change and then go?” I said glancing  at the mirror. I saw a smile forming on her face. She pulled me out of the bathroom and back to the group and announced that we were leaving. We started to walk out to the car when Aaron called for us to wait. 
“ I forgot he drove me here!” genie whisper in my ear. I just smiled not letting the situation bring me down. We got in Aaron’s car.
“Why are you guy’s suddenly being nice to each other?”
“Because it benefits the both of us.” I answered quickly.
“In what way?” he questioned me.
 
**next update Friday**