ice cream and secrets

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

please stay with the story - <3 whitebboat

 

 Aaron sat down and greeted Ella and Wu Chun. He turn to me and gave me a ‘why are you here look’ I smiled at him sweetly in response to his look.

“Hey, aren’t you the girl Hebe and I just ran in to?”
“Yep, that would be me!” I said with fake happiness
“So how do you know Hebe?”
“We went to high school together for a while, till I moved to Hong Kong.”
“So that’s why you’re so rude.”
“psh, no that’s just me!” I said looking up at Wu Chun, winking.

I continued to play with my chop sticks, while Wu Chun and Aaron discussed their class schedules for this year. I was getting bored  so I kicked Wu Chun.
“Wu Ge take Ella and me to get some ice cream.” I pleaded putting on my puppy dog face.
“Fine, Aaron why don’t you get Hebe and come with us?”  
“Sure let me give her a call.” Aaron said while pulling out his phone.
“She said to meet her at the dorms.” 

As we walked to the dorms I started to shiver. Aaron looked at me, then gave me his hoodie off his back. I took it and smiled at him gratefully.
“Next time remember to wear a coat, you might not remember but it gets cold in Taiwan.”  I was taken back by what he had just said. ‘he’s not my father how dare he scold me’, but before I had a chance to say something Hebe pushed her way in between us. She inter twined their fingers together. ‘damn I didn’t think he and Hebe were together. Oh well I’ll get rid of her some how’ 
“Hebe what are you doing?” Aaron asked her
“My hands are cold!” she whined 
“Then put them in your pockets.” he said pulling his hand away. ‘good they’re not together!’ 

We arrived  at the ice cream shop after about 20 minuets of walking. We all walked in and chose to sit next to the window. Ella sat next to me un expectedly. “Be careful Aaron’s a playboy.” she whispered in to my ear.  Just then the waitress came up asking us what we wanted to eat.
“You.” Aaron said and the waitress blushed madly. Everyone at the table looked at him in awe, while I just snorted. Aaron turned to me looking at me in disapproval.
“Girls shouldn’t make such disgusting noises.” 
“What are you my father? Don’t tell me what you disapprove of.” he rolled his eyes and turned back to the waitress and gave her his number. 
“I’ll have Lychee (a Chinese fruit) flavored frozen yogurt.” I said
“I’ll have Coconut flavored ice cream.” Ella added 
“I’ll have Green Tea ice cream.” Hebe peeped 
“That’s all.” Wu Chun said paying for our food. I looked over to him and smiled. I was happy to be back in Taiwan eating this store’s famous ice cream! The girl came back with our order and smiled. 
“Here is your ice cream please enjoy!” I started to eat my frozen yogurt slowly but could only finish half of it. (I previously had an eating disorder. But don’t worry I got treatment, sometimes it’s just hard for me to finish my food) I pushed the rest of my yogurt to Wu Chun.
“Here finish it for me.” I said sadly. I felt a set of eyes on me, watching my carefully. I looked up to see Hebe’s worried eyes on me, but they quickly turned in to angry glare.
“Gui, I thought you got treatment for your Anorexia.” Everyone at the table turned to look at me. 
“Oh, I did Hebs did you get help with your weight problem?” I smiled at her 
“Nice what are you like 80 pounds?” Aaron said worried.
“No, I’m 90, I swear.” I replied not wanting to talk about it I turned to Ella and we started talking about our favorite bands. 

‘Let’s leave I’m getting tired.” Aaron yawned. We all got up and started to walk back to our dorms. When we got to dorm A Hebe had to go, so we said our goodbyes and headed for dorm B. When  we got there I handed Aaron back his hoodie.

I walked in to my dorm, only to see Mei Mei fast asleep on the couch. I ran to my room to get a blanket to cover her with. Then I fell asleep finally back in back own country.
 
another update tomorrow!!