the jog

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

sorry it took so long! my brother just came in to town -<3 whitebboat

 

 “Does it matter?” I asked looking at him as he started the car. He turned to look at me quickly before starting the car. As he began to drive I turned to Genie and gave her the mint that I had in my purse. She gave me a smile and took it.

 
“Why are you guy going home together anyway?” Aaron asked
“To catch up.” Genie replied quickly.
“You couldn’t do that at dinner?” 
“But then I couldn’t give her my opinions on all the thing she’s done.” I said interrupting there arguing. Then turned and looked out the window once again. Abruptly the car came to a stop. 
 
“Genie get out of the car I need to talk to you.” Aaron commanded of Genie. She quickly got out of the car. I leaned my head on the window watching them yell at each other  I dozed off without noticing it.
 
 
**AARON’S POV**
 
“Genie why are you acting like this?” I yelled
“If you don’t like the way I’m acting brake up with me.” she said in a monotone voice. Then she quietly walked back to the car. I took a deep breath then also got back in the car. Nether one of us talked the rest of the way back to Campus. 
 
I pulled up to  Genie’s dorm building and I turned and looked at her. She sighed and then looked back at me. I pulled her into a kiss but she stopped me. “Gui’s here.” I turned to the back seat and saw Gui Gui fast asleep.
 
“I’ll take her home.”
“It’s fine I’ll wake her up.” she said shaking Gui awake. 
“Ahh, I’m up!” Gui said popping out of her seat. I chuckled as she rubbed hr head.
“Come on let’s go.” Genie demanded of Gui Gui.
 
‘It’s a good thing that Gui Gui was half asleep because she would snap at Genie for telling her what to do if she was awake.’  I watched them till  I couldn’t see then any more. 
 
I went back to my dorm to see that Wu Chun was already back from dinner. He was sitting on the couch watching T.V. He looked up as I walked in. 
 
“Hey let’s go on a walk.”
“But I just got home.” I complained 
“Exercise is good for you.” Wu Chun said sternly 
“Fine.” I replied opening the door once again
 
We stepped out in to the chilly autumn night the wind biting at our noses. I walked faster to catch up with Wu Chun as he headed off in the direction of the park. When I finally caught up to him he was sitting on a park bench watching the cars go by in the distance. I sat down quietly beside him.
 
“It’s weird that Genie and Gui just started hanging out again.”  Wu Chun concluded about the events that happen at dinner.
“Yeah? Maybe they just missed each other.” I remarked 
“Maybe.” He said the and it resorted to quite once again.
 
About five minuets had passed when we heard voices brake the silence. “Come on catch up.” I heard a familiar voice say. I turn in the direction of the voices but didn’t see anyone. I shrugged it off and began to stare off in to space. 
 
I was awoke from my trance when I felt someone run past me. I looked over to see Gui running in  reveling work out clothes. Then I heard someone gasping for breath behind me. I turned and saw Genie crouched down with her hands on her knees. 
 
“Gui get your back here!” Wu Chun yelled. Gui looked back at us and ran back to us. She then handed Genie a bottle of water that was in her hand, and began to run forward again but Wu Chun grabbed her hand. 
 
They looked at each other challenging one another. She huffed at him and pulled her hand away roughly. Wu Chun rolled his eyes and placed a hand on her shoulder. Gui once again tried to pull away but Wu Chun was stronger and won.   
 
“Did you eat?” Wu Chun asked in a serous tone of voice
“Yes!” she spat but I could tell she was lying
“What did you eat?” I piped in.
 
 
**GUI’S POV**
 
“who does this guy think he is?’ I turned to look at him with a annoyed expression. He smirked as I did so. I looked up at Wu Chun once again and thought of an excuse. 
“I ate with my Father earlier.” I said
“Your still talking to your father?” Genie asked shocked 
“Yes, he is my father.” I retorted annoyed
“Please remove your hands from my girlfriend.” a voice commanded behind us. I turned quickly to see Wang Zi standing two feet away from me. 
 
Wu Chun’s hand released me slowly. I looked up at him and saw a look of worry as he did so. I then began to run again, with Genie following behind me.
 
**AARON’S POV**
 
“Keep you girlfriend away from mine.” Wang Zi spat at me
“Why should I?” I asked in a monotone voice
“Because they will destroy each other.” he said 
“I don’t believe that.” I laughed 
 
“Well I have a feeling it won’t be Gui getting hurt this time.” he stated simply. I shrugged it off knowing that Genie could take care of herself.
 
**GUI’S POV**
 
“So what’s your plan?” Genie questioned me suddenly
“Don’t worry about it, I just need you to back me up when the time comes.” I said running ahead.