Hebe's help!?

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

I'm really sorry i was not able to update sooner. I was having some trouble with my computer. - <3 whitebboat 

 

**AARON’S POV**

I opened the door to my dorm and stepped in to the warm, dark living room. As I set Gui Gui down my phone started to ring. Worried that it would awake her.
“Hello?” I whispered softly in to the phone
“Aaron, what are you up to?” Hebe’s voice rang out from the out end of the phone.
“oh, thank god it’s you!” I said in a breath of relief
“what’s wrong?” she asked
“Can you come over to my dorm.”
“I’ll be over as quick as I can.” she squeaked happily.
I began to pace the room waiting for Hebe. ’Hebe will know what to do besides she knows Gui Gui so it won’t be awkward.’ suddenly a loud knock on the door drew me out of my thoughts. I rushed over to open the door.
“Aaron what’s wrong?” she asked and turned her head to see Gui Gui.
“Why is Gui here?” she asked
“she fainted. Will you help me take care of her till see wakes up?” she nodded her head slowly. She walked over to Gui Gui and put a careful hand on her forehead.



**HEBE’S POV**

“She’s running a fever.” I said quietly. I made a list in my head of the things we needed.
“Aaron I need a cold wash cloth, a thermometer and a blanket.” I resided the list, and looked over to Aaron. He gave a swift nod and scrambled around the house gathering the items. ’God, Gui why are you back?’ I looked up to see Aaron holding out the items that I asked for. I managed to mumble a thanks before I got to work. While I was Appling the cloth to Gui’s head her hand grabbed mine.
“Hebe?” she mumbled and dropped her hand. I smiled faintly and applied the cold cloth. I the thermometer in and waited for the beep. She was running a fever of 100 degrees. I covered her with a blanked and walked to the kichen to made her some soup.
“Are you to friends?” Aaron asked. I looked up to see his puzzled face.
“We were.” I answered his question simply. I really didn’t want to get it the story.
“Whyh aren’t you friends any more?”
“We just had a falling out I guess. She left for Hong Kong and never called. So I guess we just had, enough of each other.”
“So you guys were good friends.”
“No, she was my best friend but she never really open up to me.”
“How ..”
“Aaron I really don’t want to get into it right now.” maybe I was a little harsh but I really didn’t want to get in to the past. I finished making the soup and sat it in front of Gui. ‘wow she looks so different’
“She really doesn’t remind you of someone who had an eating disorder dose she.” Aaron said.
“No, but I guess everyone has there faults.” I said looking up to him. “But then again some crazy people don’t seem so crazy when you meet them either.” I said smiling up at him. He look at me with a fake hurt expression. I began to giggle when Gui rolled over to see me.
“Hebe, Aaron? Where am I?” I looked over to Aaron and signaled that I was going to go.



**GUI GUI’S POV**

Where was I? the room is so blurry that I can barely see a thing. I turned to see Hebe’s Happy face giggling, while Aaron had a weird expression on his face.
“Hebe, Aaron were am I?” Hebe got up and left, so it was just me and Aaron
..

 

Next update is already up!!**