rain and fate

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

i know it's short but please bare with me for a while -<3 whitebboat

 

 **A WEEK LATER**


I woke up in the morning to the smell of pancakes and eggs. I  came out of my room to see Mei Mei sitting plates outs. I came up and smiled at her.“You must really like me you let me live with you and you feed me!!”

 


“ ha-ha you caught me, so let’s be friends.”
“Yes, lets be friends.” I said high fiving her. We sat down and talked about our classes over breakfast. It turns out me have five classes together. The fun of breakfast had to end because it was time for class.

While sitting in class, I figured out that Aaron was in the same class as me. This maybe due to the fact he was sitting right in front of me. He just happen to look back at me! I tried to hide my face with my book but he still saw me.
“hey, Gui.”
“Don’t call me Gui. Only my friends can call me that.” I spat at him
He just shrugged and turned back to the girl that he has flirting with. Just then the teacher stormed it angrily. ‘oh this is going be a long class’ 
“Today I’m in a very bad mood class, so no one piss me off got it?” we all nodded our heads in unison, then he started  to teach a lesson about the brain.

After class I decided to treat my self to some coffee. As I walked to the café around the corner I saw Aaron with a girl. My guess was that he was on a date. When the girl turned around I realized it was the girl from the ice cream shop. ‘wow this guy moves fast!’ he glanced over to me and smirked. I avoided his glance and ordered my brown sugar macchiato (inside joke anyone), and sat comfortably in a chair in the corner sipping my macchiato. 
“Are you following me?” I looked up to see a very cocky Aaron glaring down at me.
“Don’t be so arrogant, I simply was thirsty.” I huffed
“Sure… I’m off see you at dinner.” 
“Not likely.” I mumbled as he walked away. I looked at the clock and figured I should get going to. 

On my way to my next class I bumped in to Ella. We talked for a while and decided to go out to dinner to together to get to know one another better. After we made plans I was in a good mood so the rest of my classes didn’t seem to bad. 

Mei Mei helped me pick out my outfit for the dinner with Ella.
“Your so lucky all your clothes are so cute!” she gasped 
“You can borrow them.” I offered
“yeah right I can’t fit in to your size two clothes. I’m so fat!” 
“No, your fine it’s just me I use to have an eating disorder so my clothes are all small. But don’t worry I got treatment and I doing find.”  she came over and gave me a big hug. To her and my surprise I started to cry. Mei Mei tried to comfort me as best she could but I couldn’t stay put any longer I ran out of the room. I didn’t stop running till I saw at near by park. 

I sat it the grass crying.  Till I felt soft rain drops plucking at me. I sat back letting the rain wash my tear stained face. Then I got up and started to walk back to my dorm only to realize I had know idea where I was. But then something really odd happened. Aaron yan pull up be side my in a sports car.
“get in.” I looked at him like he was crazy but got in anyway.
“How’d you find me?” I asked
“When you didn’t show up of dinner Ella went crazy telling us all look for you.”
“Thank you, for finding me.” It whispered. He must have not heard me because he didn’t respond. The next thing I know I out.


**AARON’S POV**


I looked over to see that Gui Gui had fainted. I drove quickly the dorms. I parked in front of the dorms. I picked Gui Gui out of my car bridal style. ’I was right she is like 80 pounds’ I walked quickly in to the dorm lobby and asked a girl if she knew where Gui Gui lived , pointed to room number 13 and ran to the dorm kicking with my foot, but no one came to the door. ‘I guess I have to take her to my room’ 
 
TO BE  CONTINUED…
 
 
next update*** 6/4/10**