don't touch my friend

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

thanks for reading my story - <3 whitebboat

“I’ll protect you.” he said with a reassuring voice.
“Again are you my brother, or my boyfriend? No you’re nether of those things so what right do you have to protect me?” I responded quickly. I pushed his hand off my shoulder and started to walk slowly to my next class leaving Aaron stunned.


AT LUNCH**

“Gui, what’s wrong?” Ella asked as I sat down next to her. I turned to and smiled. “nothing.” I said sweetly. Wu chun gave me a wary look but I just smiled once again. Then Aaron and Genie came to sit at the table.

“Gui, aren’t you going to eat?” Genie asked me cautiously. I looked up and glared at her. Then I smiled sweetly and told everyone that I ate before I came. Genie smirked at my response.
“What’d you eat?” she questioned me suspiciously. I smiled and said that I ate lunch with Mei Mei and we had some soup. She nodded and then let it go. ‘wow that was close!’ I let out a breath of relief, which caught Ella’s attention.

“I have to go to the bathroom. Gui come with me.” Ella spat at me. The whole group looked up from their bowls and signal that they knew that we were leaving. Ella pulled me out in to the hall way. She stood there and glared at me.
“What’s really going on?”
“I’m just not hungry.” she shook her head angrily
“All right. My father’s here so I just am to stressed out to eat, I promise it has nothing to do with my eating disorder.” I breathed out my excuse. She looked at me worried, but decided to let it go. We walked back into the cafeteria and sat back down.

Then suddenly I heard some girl yelling across the cafeteria. She was yelling about how some bumped into her and didn’t say sorry. I heard the other girl whimpering that she was sorry. That voice sounded familiar so I decided to look over just in time to I saw the girl raise her hand about to hit Mei Mei..

I rushed over to the girl and punched her square in the jaw. She looked at me appalled and enraged. She tried to slap me but I caught her hand I time. I smiled at her and kneed her in the stomach. She doubled over in pain.

“Don’t touch my friend or accuse her of something just because you want attention.” I spat at the girl. Then I dragged Mei Mei back to my table and went to get her some tea.

When she got back she saw that Ella, Wu chun, and Mei Mei were gone. I looked other to see Aaron her Genie making out. I splashed tea on both on them and told then to refrain from swapping spit it public. They looked up at me in anger.

“Hey! My clothes are all wet now!” Genie snapped at me. I saw Aaron chuckling out of the conner of my eye. Genie slapped him on the back of the head and exused her self from lunch.

“You didn’t really eat did you?” I really didn’t feel like fighting with him so I took him bowl of noodles and began to eat then slowly. He looked at me and smiled.
“Gosh you’re such a play boy stop smiling like that!”
“like what?” he asked
“like you’re going to eat me or something.”
“Maybe I am going to eat you.” he said while he was packing up for his next class. I looked at him in awe as he left the cafeteria

**next update tomorrow >_<**