my Fther's in my dorm?

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

i'm sorry it's late please forgive me and a bid thanks to lala_kyu777  whom made the poster  -<3 whitebboat

 

“Aaron, what are you doing? What if Genie sees us?” I said as Aaron pulled me in to a hug.
“Did you eat?” his question surprised me. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked worried. I tried to avoid the question not wanting to bring my eating disorder up. ‘why does he care anyway?’ I looked around to see if anyone was around. To my luck I spotted Mei Mei.

“Mei Mei!” I shouted her name in hope that she would turn around, but no such luck. I started to walk in her direction but before I could Aaron pulled me back.
“Don’t try to doge the question.” he said angrily. I looked back at him and lost it.
“Are you my brother, or my boyfriend? No so don’t ask me such personal questions. But yes I did eat.” I spat at him leaving him with a shocked expression. I just walked away, only to be greeted by none other than Genie.

“Oh, Gui. There you are I was getting worried.” Genie smiled. I looked at her and suddenly all my feeling from the past hit me. I turned away from her, not wanting her to see my regret. I felt a hand on my shoulder.
“Things can never be the same.” I heard her say from behind me. ‘it your fault’ I wanted to scream in her face. I turned around and slapped her across the face as hard as I could. She held her face in pain but knew better than to do anything. I walked away from her fighting the tears that wanted to come out.

When I entered my dorm room I saw my father sitting on the couch. He looked back at me with a hurt expression on his face.
“What do you want?” I asked impatiently. I saw his hand come out of the corner of my eye, but I was to slow. His hand crashed against my face sending me falling to the ground. I looked up at my father.

“I hate you.” I spat at him in anger. He looked down at me and smirked. He extended his hand to help me up and I took it knowing how angry he gets when you reject his help. I looked at the clock and yawned. It was 12 am. My father took the hint and started to walk to the door.
“Visit your mother while you’re here.” I nodded and said I would.

When my father left I hopped into the shower and changed into my pj’s. I tried to focus no the massive amount of homework I had but feel asleep while doing some math.

Mei Mei woke me up that morning with a worried look of her face.
“What happened to your face?”….

TOO BE CONTINUED…

**next update tomorrow:D**