a "friend"

why is revenge always so sweet to the bitter?

sorry it's really over due-<3 whitebboat

“Are you ok?” Chun asked me suddenly breaking the silence.
“I’m fine.” I managed to spit out. I felt a reassuring arm wrap around my shoulders. I looked over to see Aaron’s expressionless face. ’Is he trying to comfort me?’

“Aaron don’t touch her. She’s scared enough already.” Hebe whined. But when Aaron tried to move his arm I grabbed his hand to stop him. He looked down at me surprised but kept his arm where it was. Hebe ran up to Aaron grabbing his hand, giving me a sly smile.
“Aaron!!” a voice from behind us called. Aaron dropped Hebe’s hand and pulled his arm back to his side. I looked back to see a familiar person run toward us.

“Genie?” I whispered. Aaron looked at me shocked, before he could ask Genie noticed me. We looked at each other a moment with betrayal written all over our faces. Just the thought of being around her sickened me.

“Honey!” Aaron said to her. We both snapped back in to reality. ‘she’s Aaron’s girlfriend?’ she turned to give him a sweet smile, “Where are you guy’s going?” She asked inter twining her fingers with Aaron’s. Hebe quickly pointed to the cafeteria. Genie nodded in approval, then she turned back to Aaron and continued to talk. Hebe oulled me off to the side.

“Help me get rid of her.” she pleaded
“Oh, I’ll get rid of her. But not for your benefit, for mine.” I huffed in her face. We scrambled to catch up with the rest of the group. We all walked into the cafeteria at sat down at the nearest empty table.

“Gui, do you mind if I sit next to you?” Called Genie.
“No, I don’t mind, but I do mind you calling me Gui. Only my friends and Hebe can call me that.” I spat at her
“Well I’m still going to call you Gui, because you’re m friend.” she chirped at me with a smirk on her face. Aaron suddenly came up behind Genie and pulled her to the dinner line.

“let’s go get some dinner!” Ella called to me. I looked up at her with a sweet smile and nodded. We went up to the dinner line and got two plates of rice and chicken. When we sat back down at the table everyone had already gotten their dinner. As we started to eat Genie started to talked about how she and Aaron met. I so was so dissusted by her voice that I couldn’t eat.

“Gui are you still struggling with your eating disorder?” Genie asked fake worry filling her voice.
“No, Genie I’ve changed but you haven’t you’re still a .” I spat at her, getting up from the table. ‘God I can’t deal with her right now.’ I ran out of the lunch room heading toward my dorm.

I felt a hand land on my shoulder gently. I turned to see Aaron standing behind me with an angry look on his face.
“Don’t call my girlfriend a .” he scolded me
“Then should I go against what my mom taught me and lie?” I turn to leave but he pulled me toward him.

“What happened between you two?” he asked.
“If only you knew.” I spat. He pulled me into a hug.

“I wish I knew.”

Genie cho

Next update **6/16/10**