Hug

Heist Society

"T-Tao..?" Chen scratched the back of his head groggily. He looked as if he just woke up. He was barefoot with grey sweats and a blue T-shirt on. "What are you doing here?"

I could ask you the same question. Tao shifted a little forward. "I was looking for someone."

"Oh who? Me?" Chen pointed to himself, surprised. "Well then you came to the right place. Come on in."

Tao was going to protest that he was looking for the guy who stole his wallet, but Chen already stepped aside and pulled the door wide open for Tao. Tao stepped inside and stopped to observe the enormous area. 

Right in front of him there was a living room with somewhat of a pit with stairs surrounding it. there were two cream, vintage style sofas set out in front of a 72 inch HD TV. The pit was situated in the middle and stretched out to touch the right side of Tao's wall and stopped. There was a giant gold chandelier (not as big as the one in front of the hotel) and a kitchen on the wall behind Tao. The whole place was played out with dark brown wood flooring. There wasn't just a plain wall in front of Tao, instead, there was a large, long window which almost covered the whole wall. Through the window, you can clearly see the streets of England and the clock tower. It was breathtaking.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Chen's eyes sparkled as he also looked out the window. "That's why I had to snag this room. Come here, sit. Make yourself comfy."

Tao uneasily plopped down onto the couch as Chen went scurrying to the kitchen, scanning the fridge while mumbling to himself. "Tao, what do you want to eat? I can call room service if you like." 

Tao exhaled a sigh. I have to be more comfortable around Chen. We need to catch up. "Okay, anything is fine."

Chen smiled his warm smile and immediately, the sheets of ice covering Tao's heart melted. He missed Chen. A lot. Tao got up from his spot and shuffled over to Chen, opening his arms wide. He enveloped Chen in a big hug and said "Chen, I missed you a lot."

Chen patted Tao's back and hugged him back. "I missed you too." 

Back then, Chen was always the first person Tao talked to. Tao wasn't always a cold-hearted, hard to give love soul before Chen left in fact, he was the complete opposite of what he was now. He was more bubbly and did aegyo everywhere, all of the time. Chen would always listen to Tao and make sure that Tao was having a good day. Without Chen, Tao felt.. Empty. Tao felt as if someone tore apart his soul and threw a huge chunk away. Now, being with Chen, Tao felt more complete and felt as part of his soul has been replaced.

They pulled back and Chen was on the verge of crying. He sniffled then said, "Where's the number for room service?" Chen walked over to the side of the kitchen counter where the phone numbers, TV channels and menus were. Right once he got there and started going though the papers, slender fingers peeked out on the door across from the TV. 

"Chen Chen, we need to call maintenance soon, because I think i somehow broke the shower." a person with a familiar voice said. 

The figure slowly stepped out of the door. 

Tao knew who to expect.

But it still made his blood boil with curiosity.

Why is this guy here?

The guy who stepped out was completely shirtless.

Tao recognized him immediately as the guy who stole his wallet.