Suite

Heist Society

Tao sighed loudly as he stood in the bathroom in Chen's white T-Shirt and blue basketball shorts. He checked himself in the mirror and sighed once again. Kris was in the living room watching some sort of drama.. Love Rain? Tao couldn't tell because the sounds were muffled because of the bathroom door. Tao was still getting over Kris' heart wrenching wink, still. It was excruciating not being able to think of anything else. Tao exhaled loudly for the third time and put his hand over the knob. He had to sleep in the same suite as Kris and Chen. In the same suite as Kris. Tao turned the knob and opened the door slightly and stepped outside into the living room. 

"Tao, do my clothes fit you well?" Chen yelled slightly from the kitchen.

"Yeah, they do." Tao walked over to the kitchen.

"Good, because if they didn't I would have given you Kris'." Chen looked up from the bag of Lay's he was pouring into the bowl. 

Tao thought about two things. First, wearing Kris' clothes oh my. Wearing.. His.. Clothes.. Then he thought about Lay which switched his brain back to normal for a few seconds until Kris motioned him to sit next to him on the sofa.

"Come watch, Tao. It's really good." Tao hesitantly shuffled over to pit where the sofa was. Kris smiled and patted the cushion next to him. "Don't worry, I don't bite!"

Tao plopped himself next to Kris who was now also wearing practically the same thing, but with a grey slight V-neck Tee and black basketball shorts. Kris' body heat from his arm radiated onto Tao's arm, causing him to jerk a little. Kris didn't even notice and kept focused on the drama. Tao stared at Kris for a very long time. 

Kris' face was perfectly clear of acne, it was getting a little bit tanner due to the fact that the sun has been out more often. His hair was dyed a little brownish blonde, which looked good. His hair was naturally a darker brown color since his roots are a darker color. He had really bushy eyebrows that made Tao want to take his hand and touch it. Goodness Tao, you are so weird. His nose was a perfect slope which led all the was down near his lips. His lips were perfectly plump and pink. What would it be like to kiss him?

"Is there something on my face?" Kris smiled.

"Uh um uh I was uh, looking at the door. Yeah. The door." Tao stuttered, blinking nervously at Kris.

Kris laughed and looked at the door, then back at the screen. He mumbled something to himself but Tao couldn't catch it. Defeated and humiliated, Tao sunk into the sofa's cushions and also focused on the crying Yoona on the screen.

--

After a short while, the episode finished and Chen walked over and plopped down beside them. Chen set a plate of Lays' and some dip in front of them.

"You should have set this up faster so that we can eat while watching the movie." Kris smiled and took a chip.

"Sorry it takes a while to make dip!" Chen laughed and playfully reached behind Tao and smacked Kris in the back of the head.

"I'm older than you!" Kris replied, smacking Chen in the head.

"Tao knows wushu so he can beat you up anytime." Chen remarked, patting Tao on top of his head as if he was a puppy.

"Really? That's cool." Kris looked at Tao in the eyes. His eyes sparkled like brand new watches in the Gucci window. "What can you not do?"

"Watch scary movies..." Tao murmured under his breath. Kris and Chen laughed.

All of a sudden, someone's phone started ringing. "At one in the morning, Chen? Really?" Kris said to Chen who took his phone up and looked at the screen.

Chen's face lit up and he smiled a smile as wide as the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. "It's Xiumin." He replied softly, still smiling. He flipped open the phone. "Xiumin~" He answered in a singsong voice and set off for the bedroom.

"Ah, he's always like this, don't mind him." Kris smiled at Tao. "Now what should we do?'

"I don't know..." Tao didn't want to have any eye contact with Kris so he stared down the chips. 

"Hey, do you know how to play basketball?"

"Yeah, why?" Tao asked with curiosity.

"Come on." Kris stood up and took Tao's wrists and pulled him up. 

--

Kris gave Tao one of his jackets and took another one for himself and took a basketball before walking out. Tao followed Kris down the elevator and out into the lobby. Kris lightly took Tao's wrist once again and led him to the halls behind the lobby desk. Where Kris' hand was holding Tao, it tingled. Tao started burning up because of Kris' touch. They walked through the hallway and out a glass door. Surprisingly, there was a basketball court there next to a gated tennis court. The lights were still on and it was really bright.

 

Kris let go of Tao and started running while dribbling the ball. Once he got to half court, he shot the ball and made it in. 

"Tao come on! I didn't take you along to be my cheerleader!" Kris laughed and started dribbling the ball in an athletic stance, bending his legs slightly. It was to tell Tao that he wanted to play one on one. Tao laughed and jogged over to Kris. They started playing one on one.

Tao tried stealing the ball, but whenever Tao was close to Kris, Kris would take the ball and raise it above his head. Tao was a lot shorter than Kris and tried jumping up and down to reach it.

"Gimme.. The.. Ball.." Tao jumped in between the words.

"Aw so cute! You look like a bunny! Do you want it?" Kris moved the ball down slightly, but still too tall for Tao. "You want it huh?" He lowered the ball another inch. Tao was still jumping up and down like a kangaroo. "NOPE." Kris shot the ball into the basket and made it. 

"You are so mean." Tao pouted. 

"I am one of the sweetest people you will ever meet~" Kris sweetly added. And held the ball above his head with one hand. "Use your wushu skills!"

"I am. You're just a giant." Tao remarked.

Kris laughed, "No, you are just small."

"I AM NOT SMALL."

"Then why can't you get this?" Kris made the ball spin on his finger as he kept laughing at the upset Tao. Ugh, tall people. Honestly. 

"You leave me no choice, Kris." Tao stopped jumping and looked Kris in the eye. Kris gave him a confused face. "Absolutely no choice." For the third time today, Tao summoned up all of his aegyo. "BBUING BBUING!!" Tao rubbed his clenched fist against his cheek and smiled cutely.

Kris dropped the basketball and stared.