Gucci

Heist Society

Huang Zitao murmured to himself as he walked through the streets of the burning hot Paris. Why is dad always getting into so much trouble? He strolled along the concrete sidewalk walking past the line of expensive shops. He gazed at the Gucci across the street lovingly then eyed a man walking in. No one took notice of the designer suited man who walked into there except for Huang Zitao. No one took notice of the man, when he walked out minutes later, that the watch hidden beneath his suit shined more than before. No one noticed that the watch was a lighter color than before and the glass screen was more clear. No one took notice of him or his watch at all, but the man did take notice of Tao. The man, whose black fedora was covering his face walked towards Huang Zitao. 

"Hello Tao, what brings you to Paris?" the man murmured as he slightly tipped his hat up revealing his face.

"Hello father, I hear you have been retrieving some valuable things lately." Tao nodded towards the stolen watch. "Someone is not very happy about the valuable things you have." Tao replied looking straight at the good looking Chinese man in front of him. His father was always good looking, that's why his mother married him. His father also called him Tao, as everyone else also does. 

His father smirked. "I know what has been going on Tao." He flicked his wrist so that the watch would catch light. Tao's father began to turn and walk, so Tao followed along struggling to keep the same pace as the old man with his long legs. "Arturo Taccone thinks I have taken his precious paintings, when I surely have not. Of course, since I am so professional, it is nice that he thinks I stole them."

It was Tao's turn to smirk. "Father, Arturo Taccone is not someone to joke about." His face turned grim as his lips formed a thin line. Anyone who had despised Taccone or has made it to his bad side has not fared well. 

 Tao's father smiled. "I know, Tao." Tao's father took his hat off and winked at the three French women who have been staring at the two men the whole time. The women gaped then started chatting nonsensically. Most likely gossiping about my father.

"Father, do you want coffee?" Tao asked gesturing at the coffee shop where the women were sitting at. 

Tao's father smiled, "Why not?" Tao's father was a player. He loved to flirt. It's a good thing he looks as if he doesn't age at all. Tao's father, more than once, has been mistaken as Tao's older brother, that's how young he looks.

As Tao crossed the street. He scanned the crowded vicinity. He spotted two tall men leaning against their car. Tao's father was too busy winking at the women to notice that the car the two men were leaning against had tires too thick for a car that small. Tires that were used to chase people down. Tao's father was too busy to notice that their jackets were too bulky. Tao's father was too busy to notice that the license plate belonged to a police car. 

"Tao, get me a large black coffee, will you?" Tao nodded and walked into the bitter smelling coffee shop. Tao kept an eye on his father during the time that he waited in line. He also kept an eye on the two men watching his father's every move.