Stay

Heist Society

Tao took the ball from the ground and dribbled it smiling. "Now are you still going to make fun of me?" He stopped and looked at Kris. Holding the ball like how pregnant people would hold their stomach with two hands.

Why is my heart beating so fast again? Why did my heart stop? Why did have that feeling where I wanted to see him happy like that everyday? Kris' thoughts pounded through his brain, causing him to get a headache. He held his forehead with one hand and sat down on the court.

"K- Kris? Are you okay?" Tao dropped the ball and quickly ran over to Kris. Tao put his slender fingers lightly on Kris' forehead.

"I'm okay. I think I need water. Let's go inside, it's really late any ways." Kris sighed. It wasn't late it was literally early in the morning. The sun was practically coming out now and they haven't even slept yet. Tao took Kris' wrists and awkwardly tried to pull Kris up. Kris was so tall and Tao was a bit shorter, it couldn't really balance the weight between the two out. 

Tao put an arm around Kris' waist and led him to the suite. Once they got inside, Tao helped him inside his room. As soon as Kris flopped down on the bed, he was in deep sleep. Tao noticed that Kris still had his shoes on so he took them off for Kris and left it on the side of the bed. The room was really big. There was a king sized bed and a long sofa. Chen was sleeping on the long sofa with his phone in his hand. He must have fallen asleep while talking to Xiumin, since he keeps whispering steamed bun over and over again. Tao sighed. He was the youngest out of the two but right then, he felt like the oldest or even the mom. Tao moved Chen slightly so that his head would rest on one of the throw pillows from the couch and looked for an extra comforter for Chen. Luckily for Chen, there was one. Tao pulled it over Chen and tucked it in. 

"Xiumin.." Chen whispered as he turned to the side. "I miss you." Tao patted the older and walked over to Kris. 

Kris' body was so long, it almost was too long for the king sized bed. Tao pushed Kris over so that Kris was on one half just in case Chen woke up and wanted to sleep on the bed. Tao tugged harshly at the comforter underneath Kris until finally, Tao was able to get it out from under Kris to over Kris. He started tucking in the blankets when he saw Kris' eyes peek a little open.

"Tao.." Kris groggily said. Tao wasn't even sure if he was awake or not.

"Yeah, Kris?" Tao leaned in a little closer to Kris' face so that he can hear what Kris was going to say.

Kris just opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, still not fully awake. Tao got tired of just standing there so he started fluffing up Kris' pillow.

"Tao, stay with me.." Kris said once again in a really tired tone. Kris got a strong- ish hold of Tao's wrist and pulled him in closer. Tao was half a bed away from Kris and it bothered Kris. Kris tugged and Tao fell onto the bed. "Stay, okay?" 

Tao was shocked. but he still obeyed Kris and stayed by his side. Tao was only going to stay there until Kris slept and Tao could get away, but Tao was also very tired. I feel like I will pass out. Tao felt his eyes growing heavier and heavier as he drifted off to sleep.