Oh Sehun

Heist Society

Chen sighed once he heard the news from Tao that they needed to find an Oh Sehun and a Liang. 
"Oh Sehun? That sounds strangely familiar.." Lay stated. "But I have bad memory so maybe the person I am remembering isn't the right person.."
"Did your father tell you where to find him?" Luhan asked. 
Tao shook his head. His father was a man who didn't like explaining things. He was a straightforward man with few words. When Tao's mother left, his father changed dramatically. He wasn't always cold, before he was a kind and bubbly person.
"I think I know someone who might know a Sehun." Kris jumped up and went through the contacts on his phone once he found the contact he walked towards the hotel room that he and Chen shared and shut the door.
Chen was going through his computer, looking for a Sehun that would match the one that they are looking for. "Twenty four Oh Sehuns." 
Tao cleared his throat. "The one we are looking for has to have something to do with arts, since he can replicate things." 
"He is that one." Kris' voice was right behind Tao's and his arm was right next to his face, reaching to point to a kid that sort of looked like Luhan but more serious. "He's in Korea currently in his house. My friend gave me the address also." 
"He's younger than me." Luhan smile when he looked at the picture of the right Sehun that was in between two other Sehuns. "He's cute!" 
Lay smacked him behind the head. "We need to focus on the problem at hand, lover boy."
Chen clicked on Sehun's profile. "Art major.. I think it's time to go to Korea." 

--

They arrived at a little complex and stood in front. It was two stories and in a pretty good neighborhood. The hedges were cut in spirals and placed on opposite sides of the doorway. Through the open window on the side of the house, Tao saw an easel with a painting being painted left there. Chen went up and knocked on the dark wood door. They all crowded behind him. 

The door creaked open and revealed a sleepy, pale Sehun. His hair was sticking up messily and his white and blue baseball T-shirt along with his grey sweats were crumpled.
"Who are you?" he asked while running his eyes and yawning. 
Tao took out his phone and checked that clock. It's 11 noon, and he is only waking up now?
Luhan pushed passed Kris and stood next to Chen in front of Sehun. "I'm Luhan. We are here because we hear you are quite talented with replicating things.." Luhan smiled.
At those words Sehun straightened up and blinked a few times. "Shh! My neighbors!" He places his slender hand on Luhan's lips. He looked back and forth. Seeing that his nosy neighbors weren't outside, he kicked the door open and motioned them to come inside.
"gdydndtdjbegd." Luhan mumbled in Sehun's hand.
"Oh. Thorry." Sehun took his hand away shyly and rubbed his hand against his sweats. Luhan smiled at his little lisp and brushed by Sehun into his house. Sehun sighed at the fact that he just lisped in front of Luhan and closed the door with one hand while face palming himself with the other.

--

"So who sent you?" Sehun sat on the sofa in front of everyone else.

They all were in Sehun's living room. It was pretty messy with all sort of pictures of different sculptures and paintings taped to walls and spread out on the coffee table. There were different paintings hung in the living room. Tao eyed the Mona Lisa over the fireplace. It looked like the real thing, maybe it was but Tao couldn't tell. He wasn't an artist.

"Wow, you're good." Kris eyed a sculpture across from him and smiled. Luhan nodded and Sehun blushed. 
"It's nothing, really." He eyed Tao. "You look really familiar.."
"You may know my father.." Tao pushed so that he can remember.
Sehun jumped up and snapped his fingers. "Right! So what do you need? I'll help." 
"We need you to make exact replicas of three paintings from the Henley." Lay provided while Sehun nodded.
His eyes then widened. "You are going to steal from the Henley!?" he screamed. Now, it was Luhan's turn to place his hand over Sehun's mouth. 
"Quiet!" Luhan hissed.
Sehun nodded and Luhan's hand moved along. 
Xiumin  took out three printouts. He extended his arm to Sehun. "These are the paintings we need replicated."
Sehun took them as Luhan slowly released his hand. "I may need a couple of days.."
They all tensed up. They don't have a couple of days. Seeing that, Sehun sighed.
"Maybe two or three. I'll try my hardest. I'll ask my friend to help too."
"Will your friend be able to keep our secret?" Lay didn't like having so many people in on their plan.
"I'll just say it was a project I wanted to try. Nothing more." 
Luhan nodded. "Good." Luhan handed Sehun a piece of paper. "Contact me if you need anything." He smiled an earned a kick from Lay.
Sehun nodded shyly. "'Kay."
Seeing that their job their was done, they left the house and went forth to their next destination.
To a person named Liang.