Playground (rewrite)

Heist Society

 

With heavy hearts and one less family member they went back home to China where they sat at the Library room and thought about Chen.
Now, a few years later they are doing the exact same thing in the same Library room.
"Let's give him a chance." Lay stated while giving Luhan a pleading look. Luhan sighed and took hid hands out of his hair. "Fine, but if something goes wrong don't be so sad or depressed." 
Xiumin looked up and smiled. "We won't." him and Lay said at the same time.
--
"CHENCHENCHENCHEN CHEEEN!" The oldest of them all hopped over to the one mentioned and jumped onto him. 
"Hey baozi." Chen smiled and hugged the other clinging onto him like a koala.
"You know how lonely i have been? No one wants to eat with me in the middle of the night or take me to go get food whenever i ask. I just- Chen i missed you." Xiumin clung onto Chen tighter as Chen's angelic laugh rung throughout the empty playground where they all first met.
Tao felt a smile tugging the corners of his mouth. They all missed Chen. Everything felt incomplete without him. It was like a jigsaw puzzle with a missing piece for the sky, it just didn't look right without the right piece. 
"Tell me how he is the oldest." Luhan jogged over to Chen and tried to pry Xiumin off. Which didn't work.
"Says the second oldest with the baby face." Lay sneered and helped Luhan.
Once they got Xiumin to get off of Chen (he was still clutching onto Chen's arm though), the told him about the plan and what his job was. 
"Sounds.. Good." Chen smiled that familiar smile and the puzzle once again was complete.
No one wanted to mention about the past or maybe no one could. The past was the past and in order for the future to come, they had to stop living in it.
Tao smiled while gazing at the playground set from the old picnic table they were sitting at. 
"Hey," Chen smiled with a mischievous glint in his eye. "YOU'RE IT." He tapped Lay's shoulder and ran toward the play set. 
"Why you.." Lay got up swiftly and sprinted behind him. 
"Just like old times." Luhan smiled and chased after Lay. 
Tao also smiled and got up, ready to kick everyone's at a game in which they were too old for.