Stolen

Heist Society

Tao strolled through the streets of London trying to take in and listen to every single conversation going on, but couldn't manage to. He stuck to the right side of the sidewalk, as close to the shop windows as possible in order to see everything that was going on on both sides. I guess it was the fact that he was Asia, but he always looked for an Asian face in the crowd, it always made him feel less noticeable. He didn't spot any and kept strolling. Gucci, Gucci, Gucci. It was always the second thing that he looks for. Anything Gucci makes Tao happy. Even his trusty wushu stick can't make him as happy as a room filled with the newest editions and their sharp smelling cologne. Finally spotted Tao skipped into the Gucci store happily and made his way on over to the pure white wall with hall of the limited edition purses lined up. The first one he saw was a black, leather satchel backpack which had faint little lighter black G's sewn on them. His heart filled with joy as he lifted it up, admiring it. He was so tempted to just buy the whole entire store, but he knew his closet had no room for that. His closet wasn't even a closet. It took up the second story of his dad's mansion to fit all of his bags. Yet there still wasn't enough room. Someday. Tao eyed all of the other bags and stood in line. 

A tall guy in a light blue blazer and white T- shirt stood in front of him. He was not just tall, he was huge. Tao can tell that his hair was dyed blonde because of the brown peeking out at the roots. The guy turned around suddenly and eyed Tao and his bag. The sight of the guy's face made Tao's heart stop. He was not just handsome, he was perfect. 

"Is that the last bag?" The guy asked, gesturing towards your bag. His voice was deep, but smooth.

Tao shyly nodded, his eyes glued onto the stranger's intense stare. "Oh, I was looking everywhere for one like that." They guy turned towards the assistant lady and asked, "Do you have any other ones like his?" The lady just shook her head. He sighed. "Thanks"

The guy left. Just put the bag down to where it was before and left Tao there, stunned by his good looks. You are a guy, Tao. You shouldn't be thinking like this. Tao quickly snapped out of his trance when the cashier said "next". The lady took his bag and scanned it. "Would you like to use Debit or Visa today?" the woman had her palms facing upwards and extended towards Tao. 

"Visa." Tao reached into his back pocket for his wallet, but it wasn't there. It was stolen.