Roomies

Heist Society

Both Kris and Tao exchanged a long surprised stare. Kris was surprised that Tao found him and Tao was surprised that Chen was with this guy.

"Oh, hello." The guy awkwardly said. The guy was wearing black jeans which were sagged a little and was holding a white button up in his other hand. Tao felt his body heat rise up as he stared at the perfect body in front of him. The guy was a little tan, but totally fit. Tao almost drooled all over the floor. You are a guy, Tao. Don't think about this.

Chen broke the awkward silence. "Uh Kris," he said. "This is Tao. Tao this is Kris, my roomie."

Kris extended his empty hand, and Tao looked at it incredulously. "I don't know if you are going to steal anything or not." Tao said innocently.

Kris laughed. Actually, it wasn't a laugh. To Tao, it was as if all of the angels from heaven came down and began to sing in their perfectly pitched voices as it rung throughout Tao. "You are good! I thought Chen was always over exaggerating whenever he was talking about you." 

Chen rolled his eyes. Tao looked at Chen. he was touched. If Chen keeps continuing to be so sweet then Tao's heart will melt into a puddle like the witch from the Wizard of Oz.

Kris left the room suddenly and came back. "Here, your wallet. Sorry if you were busy or anything. I just wanted to test you." He smiled a gorgeous smile. Tao felt his knees getting weak as Kris inched closer and closer. About one foot away from Tao, Kris stopped and extended his hand with the wallet on top. Tao couldn't move. He felt as if his legs will give up on his whole body and give out. Kris shook the wallet.

"Take it." He smirked. Goodness, why does his smirk have to be perfect?

"Thanks. I think." Tao mumbled, trying not to make eye contact.

Chen just stared back and forth between the two of them. "How.. What.. You two..?"

Kris turned to face his roommate and smile his gorgeous smile once again."I'll explain later. Say, I'm hungry. Let's go eat some food, shall we?" He turned to Tao and smiled.

"Well, once you put your shirt on. I know the girls will love it, but seriously Kris, you are making me look bad." Chen stated pointing finger at Kris' perfect abs.

Tao and Kris didn't notice that until Chen pointed it out. Tao stole a quick glance at the perfectly formed body one last time. It is perfect. Kris was perfect.

"Okay, okay mom." Kris laughed as he started buttoning up his white flannel. No tank top or anything else underneath. Only a thin, almost see through shirt separated everyone else from Kris' abs. "Let's go."

--

They all went downstairs to the restaurant chain located in the hotel. There was just a whole hallway full of different, expensive restaurants. Tao felt small and cheap. Even breathing in the air felt expensive. They passed by a steakhouse. Steak, sweet savory steak. That's what I want.

Tao turned to Chen, but Chen didn't return any eye contact to Tao. Tao felt defeated. I want steak. 

"Let's go to the rotating sushi bar!" Chen insisted, turning around to look at the both of them for a decision. I don't want sushi. I. Want. Steak. 

"Sure." Kris agreed. Steak. Steak. The aroma traveled through Tao's nose, beckoning Tao to go come eat it.

"Then let's go!" Tao tensed up. Wait. No one asked me for my opinion. What the..? That's it.

"Chen..?" Tao mustered up his most innocent voice. Both of the guys turned to face Tao.

"Yeah, Tao?" Chen finally remembered that Tao was with them, trailing behind.

"Bbuing, bbuing." Chen's eyes widened and so did Kris'. "Can we go eat steak? i kind of want steak.."

"O-o-of course Tao, anything you want." Chen always gave in whenever Tao did aegyo.

Tao smiled happily as they turned to walk in to the steakhouse. Mission accomplished.

Kris was still wide-eyed as they entered the restaurant. Did my heart just stop beating for a minute? He pondered as they opened the glass doors and entered the warm steakhouse.

--

Once inside, Tao smiled happily and felt so giddy. He always had to get his way, even if it means making the person uncomfortable by doing aegyo.

"Where do you want to sit Tao?" Tao pointed to the corner of the room. The room was enormous and country decorated. With dimmed lights to set the perfect warm mood. Light brown wood panels covered the walls along with the floors. The tables were vintage decorated with dark brown leather booths. There was a giant stuffed moose head above the red brick fireplace which was already roaring with an open fire. There was a large, brown bear rug that you had to step over before going to the far end where Tao wanted to sit at. They crossed over and with each step Tao felt closer and closer to his food.

"You sit first, Tao." Chen said. Tao sat on his right hand side with Kris opposite him and Chen next to him. 

They all ordered their steaks and sat there awkwardly for awhile.

"So... Tao.." Kris addressed.